The new website

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock Website

• This website makes me crymax

Votes: 45 83.3%
  • Meh, it's alright

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Case should be prick of the century for this shower of shit

Votes: 5 9.3%

• Total voters
on the blogs, half the page is blue meaning it's difficult to read some of the text. Not sure if that's just an IE thing.

I'm at work, hence IE.

uoTwJ.jpg

QBzQm.jpg

What the fook.

I assume this is IE8? Have you got the Compatability View on? Little broken page icon to the right of the address bar.

It works on IE8 but if you click the compatibility view it seems to move the background right by 3 foot.

Tis weird.

Leroy Mamrtin said:
I'm not sure how easy this is, or even possible, but on another forum I've noticed they've got a 'Work Mode' setting. Basically changes how the site is displayed, so doesn't display any pictures/videos/avatars. Or 'The fighting cock' artwork. So it looks like a plain and therefore possibly work related site.

Basically, it's good if you view this site at work and want to avoid funny looks from colleagues and discipeneries from management becuase they've noticed your looking at a site which contains a picture of the queen mum with her tits out.

I've changed it so you can now use the mobile theme in your browser.

UCP > Board Preferences > My board style

Change that to 'Mobile: TheFightingCock'

Bit more suitable for use at work :thumbup:

Smash em doesn't really fit. Other one is there now.

There are loads not on that page tbh

Not with the rest of the faces really, no. You really want to see that flashing every time you go to add a smiley?

Back
Top Bottom