The Mighty Spurs - Dnipro of Ramos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't want us to exit yet another cup with a whimper. Let's play a strong team and worry about Cardiff later.

Lloris
Naughton - Dawson - Vertonghen - Fryers
Townsend - Sandro - Dembele - Eriksen
Ade - Soldado​

Anyone else seen Timbo's Spurs TV interview on Dnipro? Jesus, he's a tactical and scouting genius.
" don't know what they're like defensively"

"Defenders defend the goal, strikers score goals and midfielders do a bit of both"

Bring back the glory days

RamosLevy460.jpg

THFC-Gary-Doherty.jpg

article-2046388-003B297C00000258-75_468x331.jpg

David+Pleat.jpg

That last picture of Pleat reminds me of Danny deVito playing Penguin in the Batman film.

--------------Lloris---------------
Naugh--Daws--Church--Rose
Lennon--Pauly--Benty--Towny
------------------Chadli----------
--------------Soldado-----------

This would be my lineup. I think our English players have let us down and should be used in the Europa, and only Walker should survive the cull in the league. If they can't beat them by more than 2 goals, then its confirmation that they will never take us forward in the league. Pauly and Bentaleb are good enough, but on form/merit they should have a backseat to the Dembeles, Eriksens, Capoues. This Bentaleb is tired IMO is bullshit. He was run ragged because of terrible gameplan and confused tactics. He has the best engine at the club IMO outside Walker.

gutted Defoe won't be available. Still deserves a proper send off even though he won't be playing.

I don't think he deserves a proper sendoff. He's leaving us because a rapper talked him into going to Canada. He's leaving for the second time too. Plus he's turning his back on England and selling out. I know why he gets so much love: He is a homer and can score lots at home against minnows and has a fun chant. But 1 prem goal in a calender year IMO cost us St Totteringhams day last season. He has also been partner poison. He did not strike a relationship with Keane, Crouch (at Spurs), Ade, Pav, Berbatov etc and held the record for offsides in one season. His partnership with Ade resulted in Ade's worst ever goal drought. Even VDV who is a strikers wet dream looked terrible alongside Defoe because Defoe could not click to VDV's or Modrics cerebral buildup.

Defoe is not Spurs. If Spurs was wide open in the box, Defoe would go for a shot from a crap angle for personal glory.

Sorry about the rant.

Sicknotes sicknote Sicknotes sicknote That has rather warmed up me up for tonights game. Was excited anyway, but I have goosebumps now. Rather silly for Dnipro at home, but fuck it - Beers, 1882, Park Lane lower. LOVE IT.

Yidsaaah

I'm en route to the brick. I'm in grey jean. And black coat, i drink kronenberg, don't be nervous, i will be doing autographs.

I'm sitting at home, doing naff all. I only live 5 minutes away by train. I'll get ready, eat some food and then join you for a pint. Seeing as your "The Streets" himself..

:adegrin2:

Sicknotes sicknote Sicknotes sicknote That has rather warmed up me up for tonights game. Was excited anyway, but I have goosebumps now. Rather silly for Dnipro at home, but fuck it - Beers, 1882, Park Lane lower. LOVE IT.

Yidsaaah

I'm sitting at home, doing naff all. I only live 5 minutes away by train. I'll get ready, eat some food and then join you for a pint. Seeing as your "The Streets" himself..

:adegrin2:
"the Streets"?

On my way down from midlands. First time at the lane (I'm Irish). Very scared/aroused. Heading to bricklayers (seems everyone's meeting there?) to say hello before game. Hopefully my arousal won't be too obvious so feel free to say hello if you hear a random Irishman. Cheers.

sitting on a hospital bed 400am after just having an operation cannot watch game as there is a harridan of ward sister doing the rounds. hoping Soldier gets a start and smashes them, enjoy game lads and lasses. COYS

Back
Top Bottom