The Mighty Spurs - Dnipro of Ramos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

the best thing about being 1-0 down is there won't be at least 3 renditions of Nicola Berti every half. Gotta be getting behind the team

Agree, that's a shit song anyway, nicked from West Ham.

1882 need to get to the Lane more, and not just novelty ones every 10 games. Cause they are good for the atmosphere.

1882 need to get to the Lane more, and not just novelty ones every 10 games. Cause they are good for the atmosphere.
Part of the intention of 1882 was not just about singing for the shirt, it was also making events more accessible for people with short cash supplies or other financial commitments. That's why you don't see 1882 at league matches that cost £60, but see them at the "novelty" games, as you put it. I'd argue that with our top four campaign pretty much shot to shit tomorrow's game has ceased to be a novelty game and has become very important, both for what Sherwood still might be able to achieve this year, and for the players to demonstrate that they still care.

Correct. Bricklayers is the place to be pre match.

I have the day off thursday, but only have £50 to my name and £20 of that is going to Smokey for a match ticket. I could be there from 4PM but 11AM is a bit extreme!
you need to save some money for a new lipstick too, you big girl. :eriksenserious:

Lineup
Lloris
Naughton Dawson Vertonghen Naughton
Lennon Sandro Eriksen Townsend
Soldado Adebayor

Part of the intention of 1882 was not just about singing for the shirt, it was also making events more accessible for people with short cash supplies or other financial commitments. That's why you don't see 1882 at league matches that cost £60, but see them at the "novelty" games, as you put it. I'd argue that with our top four campaign pretty much shot to shit tomorrow's game has ceased to be a novelty game and has become very important, both for what Sherwood still might be able to achieve this year, and for the players to demonstrate that they still care.

I agree mate it is important. I for one will never pay more than the £52 I did to watch City last season. But surely they could start goin to every other home game in the cheaper seats.

I agree mate it is important. I for one will never pay more than the £52 I did to watch City last season. But surely they could start goin to every other home game in the cheaper seats.

Season ticket holders in every block as far as I know for the premier league games. So, we cannot all get grouped together. It just wouldn't work if we tried to dilute with the ST holders.
Example, the two in the shelf who did the podcast.

Back
Top Bottom