The Mighty Spurs - Dnipro of Ramos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ArcspacE

ENIC OUT NOW !!! ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Let's smash these 2-bob clownshoes now that the game won't be played on a potato field

3:0

Soldado with a hat-trick. Freund with all 4 assists.

COYS

article-0-1A75D827000005DC-458_634x475.jpg

Where does everyone stand on EL next season(assuming we don't get a CL spot)? Rather be in it or not at all?
For me it's a must personally, mainly for its standing as a trophy as well as the fact winners will get a CL spot from next season

Last edited:
Where does everyone stand on EL next season(assuming we don't get a CL spot)? Rather be in it or not at all?
For me it's a must personally, mainly for its standing as a trophy as well as the fact winners will get a CL spot from next season
Fuck it. It's a trophy. Moments that we will always remember.
This subject needs to be a separate thread... we had about 30 pages of 'debate' on this in the match thread for the first leg

Anyway, we've GOT to go all out to win this. Best 11 out. I'd have loved for Defoe to have been able to play this as a no-pressure swansong match. But that's not a luxury we can afford.

Probably because this is 1882 but it feels very important. This is the game where all the fans will warm to 1882 I think as well.
It's a crucial game. With top four now a distant hope this is the more important game of Sherwood's season. It will be the one that keeps dreams alive if we can get past Dnipro.

My reservations about Sherweasel notwithstanding I will certainly be giving it some song. See if we can't keep the hope of glory alive.

Back
Top Bottom