Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
You know you can take a day off from being a cunt right?
It's allowed
I'm getting on your nerves too? Wonderful.

See, that's the problem with you guys: when you don't have an answer to someone calling out your stupid bullshit you just resort to calling someone a cunt or a twat. And if it makes me a cunt to say that, I'll gladly take it.

See, that's the problem with you guys: when you don't have an answer to someone calling out your stupid bullshit you just resort to calling someone a cunt or a twat. And if it makes me a cunt to say that, I'll gladly take it.

They want to use this thread to vent and whine but when they're met with a semblance of critical thinking and common sense that counters their nonsense they throw their go karts out the pram.

Gallagher is a hatchet man theses days, his presses usually result in him fouling the player but I can see why we’d be in for him . High energy player and IMO a better fit than the Viking or Skipp. Question is would the blue racists deal with us.

because they are a bit gash, on decent money and the clubs at their level don't have that sort of dosh and the players feel they are above Port Vale
Exactly. There are three parties in this. Lloris has had several approaches and certainly turned down the best of them after the clubs agreed because he wasn't guaranteed to start. Whaah!

Dier thought he could either fight his way into the starting XI or sit back on his wages for a year and walk into a nice fat signing on bonus. Whaah!

These things are inevitable if we don't address the problem at source when players move into the last 24 months of their contracts, not in the last year.

I think you're just making this up tbh.
You can't have seen more than a few minutes of Palmer as nobody has.

I saw Palmer in 2 full England U21 Euros games and have seen bits and pieces for City. It's enough to form an opinion.

How many games did it take for you to form an opinion of our new players, like Udogie?

Nah It's not that complex, you're just a cunt.
Proud The Karate Kid GIF

Gallagher is a hatchet man theses days, his presses usually result in him fouling the player but I can see why we’d be in for him . High energy player and IMO a better fit than the Viking or Skipp. Question is would the blue racists deal with us.
No they won't and he doesn't want to come here. Next.

exactly. It's a fallacy to think he's answerable to anyone but himself. His long game must be flipping for a huge profit, as long as that's on the cards he won't give a flying f*ck
ENIC is an investment company. It’s not an operator of asset. They are already guaranteed a huge profit on the sale. now he’s transferred it to his family trust it just needs the right offer…

Doesn't mean he'll want to go though. And if Forest need to sell, they may end up having to take our 38m, rather than hold on to him.
bang on, especially if his agent has told us he's keen on the move, and lets be honest, for all the good Brentford are doing, there is no comparison in stature, ground, facilities, global recognition etc.

Often these things can mean a player leaves for less than another club has offered. It's happened to us in the past where a bigger team has swooped in with a lesser offer.

Back
Top Bottom