Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

People need to stop quoting this guy. Can't find anything on him online, and his profile pic is of a stock photo model...

agreed 730 followers gives the game away too

Jesus wept we have some dopey fans.
The transfer window ain’t even open and it’s Levy’s fault that we ain’t signed someone..

We used to be able to laugh at Woolwich fans but I’m Not so sure now.

Get a grip ffs.

That is exact what is going to happen. I have seen no signs that the £150m that was invested into the club is for transfers. We have two free transfers, three if we get Eriksen.
You have seen no signs? What “signs” are you expecting? You have no idea what the club are doing about transfers - because no one actually does. Also window not open and loads of players are on internationals. Nothing will happen for a while. Patience!

Would be a reasonable move and I for one would appreciate it.
Angry Fox Tv GIF by Hell's Kitchen

You have seen no signs? What “signs” are you expecting? You have no idea what the club are doing about transfers - because no one actually does. Also window not open and loads of players are on internationals. Nothing will happen for a while. Patience!
Yes, let’s just spoff 90 million on Lukaku to prove we’re doing something.
Signing world class players on free transfers is a terrible strategy. Clown Levy.!!!!

Back
Top Bottom