Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You just started supporting Spurs, didn't you. Else you would remember that the Grealish deal fell through because Villa got new owners who had money and didn't want to sell.

As for Bruno... we don't talk about Bruno.

People aren't ready for the reality of what happened in the Bruno deal and what the specifics were as to why he never came to us but it's pointless having the convo cause people have and will deny it until they're blue in the face.

But whatever sounds good on social media I suppose, the lie's always better than the truth :akabusi:

Begin Helms Deep GIF

And so we turn on Bastoni

Poor b*st*rd made the mistake of being linked with us and wanting to play for his boyhood club

Snl Kill Him GIF by Saturday Night Live

No-one else remember Torres turning us down for similar reasons last season then?

:baletroll:

No more square pegs in round holes.

It’s about building a cohesive system not buying “ the best players”

Left sided centre half is a must IMO
Dier played left centre back in a 2 under Mourinho, Davies is proving he's a good defender. I'm all in on Torres or Gvardiol as first choices but not going down the pecking order much further than that. Get the best players and Bremer seems very highly rated.

So we're not going to sign Bastoni. No need for a mass cunt-off, all reports seem to suggest he simply wants to remain at Inter. So let's go for Pau Torres from Villarreal.

People need to stop quoting this guy. Can't find anything on him online, and his profile pic is of a stock photo model...

Last edited:
Dier played left centre back in a 2 under Mourinho, Davies is proving he's a good defender. I'm all in on Torres or Gvardiol as first choices but not going down the pecking order much further than that. Get the best players and Bremer seems very highly rated.

Pointless having a player who isn't comfortable playing on his oppesite foot in the CB areas because that's how we build from the back and start the attacks

Besides Davies wasn't the player that he is now pre Conte so the chances are that whoever comes in will improve.

It's much better to get puzzle fits as opposed to shiny toys because the latter doesn't always fit - we just need to move away from thinking that the best player is always the best option especially since Conte has previous with working with average players and making them good purely because they are more than adapt of doing the job asked of them.

People need to stop quoting this guy. Can't find anything on him online, and his profile pic is of a stock photo model...

Yeah but Italian sounding name. I believe him.

Back
Top Bottom