Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

People need to stop quoting this guy. Can't find anything on him online, and his profile pic is of a stock photo model...

I hear you Mr,

So just a quick glance at the latest....Bastoni not coming, Pau Torres prefers Man U, Botman close to Newcastle, Gvardiol staying in Germany, Gabriel Jesus in talks with Woolwich. Tremendous!

Ah, not you too, fella.... :bergwijnconfused:

We've only just managed to calm the children down.

Valencia and Villarreal are pretty close. It wouldn’t be a huge shock for the lad. But yeah. He needs stability however business wise it would make sense

I didn't mean geographic stability.....

If he's done well there and settled then then why rock the boat just to go to another club and try to break through all over again?

So we can do a better deal with Pau Torres.

People over complicate these things...... Fan-proposed swap deals is one thing, but a 3 way trf deal is just adding more moving parts and makes it even less likely to happen.

Last edited:
He's right footed, we need a left footed player on that side.

Torres would be ideal I think.
If our preferred left-footed option isn't available, I would go for the better defender. Might not fit the Conte system like a glove, but whenever Conte leaves we'll still have a beast of a defender. And although a left footer is preferred on the left of a back 3, a right-footed one is not a deal breaker either. Plenty of right-footed world class defenders have played on the left without missing a beat.

So just a quick glance at the latest....Bastoni not coming, Pau Torres prefers Man U, Botman close to Newcastle, Gvardiol staying in Germany, Gabriel Jesus in talks with Woolwich. Tremendous!

Hey you.. It's not like going to the corner shop to pick up a loaf of bread, you know!!

angry-middle-finger.gif

CBLife is all about options👍👍

Very true.

One of the few bits of consolation from today's news is that Bastoni said himself that Conte was 80% of the reason why he is the player he is today - shame he's not coming as he's Conte's first choice

But any CB coming in and getting the Conte treatment could improve to being a top top player - just look at the improvement we've seen in Ben Davies this season under Conte,

So onwards to the next CB on the list !

Back
Top Bottom