Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The eeyores are out in force today. Going to be a fun two days.

I'll eat a tramp's hat if we haven't signed someone before the window SLAMS shut. (Always slams doesn't it? Bet the neighbours get fed up)

As I've said, windows not done yet. I'm with most people and think we need a few more signings, but think the melting before the window is actually shut is all a bit pathetic.

Woolwich are now even weaker at the back which is where their biggest weakness lay in the first place. United seem to have bought some good players, but as with any window you never know if they're the right signings until well into the season.
So true, when was the last time a club brought in 3 or 4 players and they all hit the ground running? :gallashmm:

Ndombele isn't a holding mid

That’s if we get a hold of Lo Celso and keep Eriksen. I’d want all three playing and him at the base of the three. If we lose Eriksen, then I would see him partnering Winks with Lo Celso or Deli ahead of them. If we lose Eriksen and don’t get a replacement....well than FML

Let's see, on the right we have Foyth/Aurier/KWP, none of which are going anywhere soon and two of which are starters in their national teams. On the left we have Rose/Davies, one of which will be out either by January, or next summer, or even this summer. So our priority is a right back? Riiight...
Haha the fact that you consider Foyth as a RB says it all, stop fooling yourself. KWP is championship standard player. Aurier in another hand is an injury prone player. So yea a RB is priority right now and by far our weakest position

Man absolutely nothing on Lo Celso/Bruno Fernandes, I can't take this pain for much longer.
Seriously, the best option is just to assume that nothing is going to happen, and then just hope that you are pleasantly surprised when you are wrong.

It's the only coping mechanism.

Back
Top Bottom