Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

May I point you to a recent post of mine that garnered 40 ''funnies'', squire?

So you're using the rating system to judge someone's humour and personality?

OK. May I point you to the fact that you get binned on a regular basis as evidence that you're a cunt and a load of the forum agree with that? Or would you question that conclusion?

Your right. there are so many posters clearly bothered by other supporters not being happy with the club over the transfer window.

DkKVfD-WwAAs4Al.jpg

I don't think Brozovic has such clause, no. Even if he does, he has to agree to come here. Maybe he had no interest?

Then there is also the small factor of the team has to be willing to sell. Two of those midfielders you mentioned already signed official terms with clubs this summer.

Lobotka would have been more realistic - I'd have been happy with him. Probably would have been cheaper.
It's been reported many times that he does have this release clause, I think it was his agent that revealed it. Yeah I understand it's not easy to get players of that quality, but if it even looked like we were showing interest in them. These are the type of players we should of been targeting early in the window, if we have numerous bids turned down for players of this quality then fair enough, but to be embroiled in a transfer saga with a championship player the whole window and to not even of got him, just makes me question our approach this window.

Piss poor yes we got some quality players but no further on than last year just about scraping into the top 4 scouting could now be an issue not even to bring in any young talent and players who had promise at the club going. The ground is obviously fantastic but as for trying to win things we will get slated again

So you're using the rating system to judge someone's humour and personality?

OK. May I point you to the fact that you get binned on a regular basis as evidence that you're a cunt and a load of the forum agree with that? Or would you question that conclusion?
I've been binned 3 times in 6 (nearly 7, fuck!)years on the forum. I question your idea of ''regular basis'', sir.

Next question, Mr. Meldrew.

Back
Top Bottom