Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our midfield is really worrying. Only woolwich has a worst one than ours. From the top 6.
Just look at the chavs, Kante, kovacic and Jorginho. All three would start for us. And they aren’t even on the CL. how can we not be a little worried?

Depends on what formation we play.

So Poch has basically confirmed that we're not signing any players. Close the thread. Absolute fucking shambles. Eriksen, Vertonghen, Dele, Toby and Dembele have no new contracts. Eriksen 2 years left, Vertonghen, Toby and Dembele 1 year left. What a fucking mess we're in, SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur can try and spin it all that he wants. We have seriously messed up and it's going to cost us. I don't buy that we're just guaranteed to finish in the top 4 because we've done it last season. Wake up you dim cunt, can't you see the situation. The best defence we've ever had, at least in the pl era, is about to be broken up. Dembele is leaving soon and Eriksen probably along with him. What a fucking shambles of a transfer window and a big massive fuck you to Daniel Levy you pathetic penny pinching cunt. Imagine bidding 3m and Onomah for Grealish and then dillying around until there's a few hours left of the window.
Just give up then, kid. Like you do every year. No-one will miss ya.

:pochbye:

22sk1b.jpg

Do you even know what kind of player Skipp is compared to Grealish? You're so clueless about our youth team it's mind boggling. Weren't you the guy who said Griffiths was going to break out and score 20+ pl goals this season as well?
Hence, I said play Winks where Grealish plays and Skipp fills in behind.

Stop trying to get one over on me mate, you're failing.

And no, I wasn't. What I did say is that Griffiths would have been a nice 3rd striker option.

Look at the state of you.

Frothing.

As I said, just give up. It shows your character. Weak. Pussy. No one will miss such a soft, wet blanket.

4231. It’s on the wall. Dier it’s a good player. Wanyama is ruined by injuries. Winks is still green and was injured all year. Dembele is past it and will play maybe one more year. Sissoko...

4231 and yes I'd probably agree.

433 and I'd argue that only City have a better midfield and depth than us in that particular set-up.

Your opinion.

It's not my definition of frozen out - it's a fact that every player known to be frozen out by Pochettino was forced to train with the kids (for non-footballing reasons) and was eventually sold.

He is good enough to get in our team. Personally, if Pochettino doesn't want to play him, I couldn't care less. That call is on Pochettino. I thought we dealt admirably well without him. If he isn't willing to commit to us then I can see why Pochettino would have that stance. He isn't freezing him out though, he's just playing those who are 100% committed to the club. What's wrong with that?

This is exactly what I mean though. "If he isn't willing to commit to us then I can see why Pochettino would have that stance". I totally agree with that. This is why it's an absolute shambles that he's still here and we haven't signed a replacement for him who actually wants to be here. The only way this works out is if Toby decides to stay long-term and Poch reintroduces him back into the side. Can you see that happening? Toby clearly wants to leave and I very much doubt Poch will use him much, if at all, if he knows Toby is leaving in the Summer.

It will be an utter utter waste of resources if Toby just waits around for next season when he can have his pick of all the big sides and we lose him for £25m.

bUt wE HaVe a nEw STaDIuM :levylol:
Unbelievable the revisionists around here. Don’t buy anyone to improve us. Has to stick with players he no more rates. Poch is living the dream. At least he signed a top deal for him and will get his deserved money. Shambolic from top to bottom.
Nabil, its so good to see you finally melting my friend.

Welcome aboard
:dierpochhug:

How can what anyone writes on a forum matter to what ever the final outcome is??? crying and throwing tantrums is not going to change a thing, we still won't have signed anyone if you accept it and get on with it or if you stamp your feet like petulant kids.
It is what it is, do we like it? no. do we get behind the players we have and support them?? fucking right we do..

Roll on saturday.

Back
Top Bottom