Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Unless we bring in a top winger. Let’s say zaha we will not play 433.

Lucas and Son.

Though it's a bit of a problem when Son is with South Korea - unless we play Dele further forward in one of the wide positions with him, Lucas and Kane just switching and causing havoc and playing Dembele/Winks in his place deeper.

Interesting to see what Pochettino does against Newcastle.

Lucas and Son.

Though it's a bit of a problem when Son is with South Korea - unless we play Dele further forward in one of the wide positions with him, Lucas and Kane just switching and causing havoc and playing Dembele/Winks in his place deeper.

Interesting to see what Pochettino does against Newcastle.

5-0-5?

How can what anyone writes on a forum matter to what ever the final outcome is??? crying and throwing tantrums is not going to change a thing, we still won't have signed anyone if you accept it and get on with it or if you stamp your feet like petulant kids.
It is what it is, do we like it? no. do we get behind the players we have and support them?? fucking right we do..

Roll on saturday.
God. I am sorry, I love you, but this response is annoying. Obviously fans will support the team and players. We are paying a ridiculous amount for season tickets. Should we just allow the club to do whatever they want without saying anything? You know like moving to East London.The whole point of being a football fan should be that we can have some influence on our club.
Anyway football forums would be pretty pointless if people could not moan.

I know, right!

Fucking Harry Kane, Dele Alli, Danny Rose, Harry Winks, Davinson Sanchez...

Youngsters never make a difference at Spurs.

But that 30m Sissoko. Boy oh boy, he did, didn't he?
Ok so you think it's fair to compare those players who played first team football before they became a part of our first team with the academy players whom most significant footballing experience was International Champions Cup or whatever the fuck it is called.

I only ever wanted 1 player. A CM.

We didn't get it. So what? It's not the end of the fucking world. We have a great squad.

You either back are players or you don't. You evidently don't.

I have faith in them and Poch.
Well there we go. We had two months to identify and sign a CM and it looks like we haven't even managed to do that. Your flippant Skipp response is even more confusing given that you, like me, think CM was a priority position.

Give me a break with the sanctimonious 'better fan than you' (not your exact wording but your implication) crap. I back the squad, I love our players, but I'm not so foolish as to convince myself that we haven't missed an opportunity to improve ourselves.

Back
Top Bottom