Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be Dier or Sanchez starting in a back 3 i would have thought. Very much doubt both will be on the bench.

If we play a back three, then I imagine our bench would look like this:

Vorm, Davies, Dier, Winks, Barkley, Lamela, Son.

Janssen, KWP, Sissoko all miss out. Pretty strong.

If we play a back three, then I imagine our bench would look like this:

Vorm, Davies, Dier, Winks, Barkley, Lamela, Son.

Janssen, KWP, Sissoko all miss out. Pretty strong.
Sissoko and Wimmer will probably be shipped out.
If we bring in Sanchez, Balde, and Barkley/Diop then we will probably be seeing a bench of:

Vorm, Davies, Dier, Barkley, Son, Lamela, Balde

and thats not even including Winks, KWP, N'Kodou and Janssen. Now that's a lot of talent...so can we really expect to get a right back as well as that? Might be overkill.

Last edited:
"We need some new faces. For me we need to sign some new players before the end of the transfer window. Need more competition between us. We have 10 months ahead. We have many competitions and we need more quality."

Poch in the post match press conference.

In a public gaff, listening to the monkees.

I can't help anymore , ... leave me here ... I'll catch up.. cough... it's ok...COUGH... I'm fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom