Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davinson Sanchez will be a huge boost to our squad. Still wondering why Barca or Madrid haven't picked him up yet. Think Wimmer will be sold very soon after we sign Sanchez.

Barkley would also be a welcome addition. Never rated him that highly but I also haven't watched a lot of him so I'm trusting Poch on this one.

Dier and Rose for Martial and Shaw?

Are you mad????

£60m pricetag was being thrown about for Dier this summer! ...You'd want the same for Rose too.

Id want Shaw for way less than they paid for him hes been a complete bust for them.

The united pair are squad players vs our first teamers that have out perfomed them as rivals for the last 2 years!

Are you mad????

£60m pricetag was being thrown about for Dier this summer! ...You'd want the same for Rose too.

Id want Shaw for way less than they paid for him hes been a complete bust for them.

The united pair are squad players vs our first teamers that have out perfomed them as rivals for the last 2 years!

I was posing the question to the guy who wanted the swap.

I never said I'd do it.

So many salty butthurt fools pressing the disagree button though, made me smile.

Vorm, Walker-Peters, Sanchez, Dier, Lamela, Barkley, Janssen

Is a pretty strong bench.

That's not even including the likes of Winks or Davies as one of those is bound to miss out depending on formation.

We might not need a RB......that has to be good news

Great move by Poch today

Did very well, it depends on Poch's view, also I guess if we buy Sanchez then Dier can cover LB and RB at a pinch which might provide competition in every area.

Getting Barkley here and hopefully a fully fit Lamela back is crucial as we are too reliant on Eriksen for creativity, and a bit of pace in the AM role will do as Poch doesn't seem to play N'Kouduo.

I assume Wimmer and Sissoko might go, if so I would imagine we would do the below.

Buy
Barkley
Davinson Sanchez
Possibly a versatile RB/LB cover (maybe not)
Fast AM like that Keita Balde we were linked with heavily

Sell
Wimmer
Sissoko

That's not even including the likes of Winks or Davies as one of those is bound to miss out depending on formation.

If we play a back 3 I would imagine Sanchez would get involved and Barkley might be more than just a sub.

It will be Dier or Sanchez starting in a back 3 i would have thought. Very much doubt both will be on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom