Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point with that video was that martial did that against vertonghen and alderwerield. We all know they are the best defenders in the league and he went last then like they weren't there...he did similar things this season and we all know I could get many more videos of him but I didn't want to prove my point by mindlessly chucking YouTube links at it.
I chose that video specifically

And I chose the Son videos specifically to show he has a massive set of skills.

It really is simple, if Martial has a better skill set, show me a better compilation of his skill set.

Oh dont tell me, no one made one...Ive watched Son, and Ive rarely seen anything from Martial that would make me swap them.
You have posted one clip.....one clip as proof Martial has better skills, yet mock three videos which refute that.

Do you know what skills are? It doesnt just mean "he took on Vertonghen and Toby the missed a sitter at the end"

There is no chance in hell we sign Martial. No point even discussing it.
200.gif

Levy paid Archway to stay because there is no new stadium......so what if there is an oval building emerging from all the purchased land, it's just a Sainsburys and we are going to sell the land and build flats.

Oh I was wrong. Levy is a cunt and our squad is crap and we've got no ambition.....

Nah you're alright, the bin is an apt place for such opinions

Okay mate but my opinion is as stated.

Keita Balde Diao says he has been "profoundly hurt" after Lazio left him out of their squad for the Italian Super Cup.

The striker has been heavily linked to Juventus -- Lazio's opponents on Sunday -- all summer, with a bid for Keita rejected last month.

Lazio said the Senegal international was out with a muscle injury, but he denied that in a statement on Twitter.

"The lack of a call-up for the Super Cup Final has profoundly hurt me," Keita wrote in Italian. "It is the first important match of the season, for which I had prepared and was ready for action.

"The decision made by the club, which evidently had nothing to do with purely sporting criteria, puts me in a psychologically uncomfortable position and right now I don't know how to evaluate the consequences of that."

Lazio coach Simone Inzaghi said earlier on Saturday that he was concerned about getting a full effort from Keita.

"There are rumours around Keita and I will observe everything," Inzaghi said. "In my mind, players need to give 100 percent. If I can see that in Keita, then he'll play, otherwise I'll look to someone else."

Keita is entering the final year of his contract, meaning Lazio are running out of time if they want to cash in on the 22-year-old before he's able to sign a pre-contract in January and leave for free.

Meanwhile, Felipe Anderson was named to Lazio's squad despite injury concerns

LOL. Why did he get binned?

How come the melts always reach peak froth right before a game?

They need some sort of therapy to learn to deal with all those grown up emotions building up.

I don't know. I didn't vote for him.

Case said at one point that you need a lot of votes to get binned, so I always assume it's a lurker thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom