Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must be having a particularly good day today Mr goat..

You seem to be holding back more than usual.? Although it's good it's not quite the Goat standard we've come to love :eriksenlol:

Oh I'm just fed up of the same whinging, fake spurs fans on this forum, ruining it with their negativity and boring bollocks.

It's literally the same 5 or 6 bottom dwellers posting the same shite time after time after time. I wouldn't be surprised if they were group of chav or gooner trolls, in cahoots, to deliberately fuck with this place.

Anyway, fuck the lot of 'em...we've a game to enjoy today!

"Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf claim Spurs have seen an offer of as much as £36.6m - a club record - rejected for the Colombian."

Sooo we sell the best RB in the league for £50 only to buy an unproven CB for £36.6? How's that add up
You have to trust the club know more than you. Applies to all fans.

Ok, since the Youtube gloves are off......Show me some Martial highlights on this level

And heres some pre Poch as you claim he only became good at Spurs

I think the Utd rose tints are clouding your judgement personally

Did you even watch those videos? None of them demonstrate the level of skill martial did.
What you've done there is gone on YouTube, typed in 'Heung min son' and copied the first 3 links...

We are all human, so obviously we buy into the hype created by the press. Player's reputation and brand value also clouds our judgement. If you think about it, David Beckham was not that special, but kids these days look at him like he was as good as Zidane.

That's why most of us feel Martial is world class, because of the hype the media gives him as the costliest teenager who was signed by media darling Manchester United. Son has been a revelation for us and someone we would have sold our souls for during the AVB/Redknapp days. If I remember it right, he was the 3rd most chance creating winger in the Bundesliga after Reus and someone else.

Martial would absolutely been valuable to us. But is he really that much better than Sonny. Son is extremely quick, is equally good left and right and has been scoring goals on a pretty consistent level. If Son was from Brazil, he would be getting the same hype as Coutinho.

Did you even watch those videos? None of them demonstrate the level of skill martial did.
What you've done there is gone on YouTube, typed in 'Heung min son' and copied the first 3 links...

Soooooo......Martial took on a few players and had a shot saved is a better level of skill than Son taking on players and scoring, Son taking on players and assisting, Son scoring volleys, Son scoring 25 yard belters, Son scoring one on ones.....

Yes....but well done, you found one clip of a Martial mazy run and shit shot with only the keeper to beat

Did you even watch the video....Son's skill set is fucking unreal

Last edited:
Very disappointing attempt at a cunt off...far too fucking polite...

So you're happy to dish them out but not happy to take them.

Typical australian CUNT really aren't you. Likes dishing it out but whinges like a little fucking bitch when he gets some back.

Fuck off NSFB - I thought more highly of you. Now I think you're an oxygen thieving moron, and I hope you can bitten on your tiny chode dick by a redback, you upside down cunt.
Now. We are talking.

I've always fancied Martial, I think he's stagnated massively under that übercunt Jose but could really flourish under Pochettino.

Son was unbelievable for us last year, but I think we'd be playing enough games to keep them both happy. Maybe things would get complicated when Lamela eventually returns though?

Problem is, it's United so there's absolutely zero chance they'd sell to us if we're honest - probably best let this one die quietly; most likely just his agent doing the rounds anyway.

If we were able to secure Sanchez & Barkley this week it would be some fantastic business - topped off by a win today over the barcodes of course...

:tobyarm:

Soooooo......Martial took on a few players and had a shot saved is a better level of skill than Son taking on players and scoring, Son taking on players and assisting, Son scoring volleys, Son scoring 25 yard belters, Son scoring one on ones.....

Yes....but well done, you found one clip of a Martial mazy run and shit shot with only the keeper to beat

Did you even watch the video....Son's skill set is fucking unreal
My point with that video was that martial did that against vertonghen and alderwerield. We all know they are the best defenders in the league and he went last then like they weren't there...he did similar things this season and we all know I could get many more videos of him but I didn't want to prove my point by mindlessly chucking YouTube links at it.
I chose that video specifically

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom