Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Never would Son have the ability to do something like this.
(I know the shot was poor but I'm talking about the ability to take on defenders and beat them)

Ok, since the Youtube gloves are off......Show me some Martial highlights on this level

And heres some pre Poch as you claim he only became good at Spurs

I think the Utd rose tints are clouding your judgement personally

You are a sad little man cretinousgoat cretinousgoat
A sad little random disagreeing little man.

So you're happy to dish them out but not happy to take them.

Typical australian CUNT really aren't you. Likes dishing it out but whinges like a little fucking bitch when he gets some back.

Fuck off NSFB - I thought more highly of you. Now I think you're an oxygen thieving moron, and I hope you can bitten on your tiny chode dick by a redback, you upside down cunt.

Typical australian CUNT really aren't you. Likes dishing it out but whinges like a little fucking bitch when he gets some back.

Fuck off NSFB - I thought more highly of you. Now I think you're an oxygen thieving moron, and I hope you can bitten on your tiny chode dick by a redback, you upside down cunt.
See, cunt in caps, check
little fucking bitch, check
oxygen thieving moron, check
hints of xenophobia, check...much better.

You must be having a particularly good day today Mr goat..

You seem to be holding back more than usual.? Although it's good it's not quite the Goat standard we've come to love :eriksenlol:

That's what happens when you keep licking sammy's ass.

I think licking sammy's ass has given you his disease of making up crap to make a point which still turns out to be a shit point & weak argument.

the biggest flaw in yours & sammys lies is caused by your massive ego's.
If I thought we should spend 300m & change 6 players then I'd say it.
I couldn't care less what you & sammy thought of me.

but tell me to go suck sammys cock for some easy agrees & funnies. go u!

& the sammy stuff is a cheap shot which makes u look really desperate to be liked by the in crowd.

clearly doesnt want to argue with sammy

i cant relate to someone who is thinking & chatting about sammy after that great performance. bye

Sammy will crack 1 day.

You are clearly not reading the full discussion sammy!

For the record (well sammy), I am not saying lamela is gay!!

But again, believe I am ungrateful & expect trophies every year if it makes you happy sammy!

Very selective sammy.

I was more replying to sammy about it rather than wanting a cunt off. Just to make a point as I knew he would avoid answering it.

Lets leave it at that sammy.

He won't bite you sammy, unless you want him to.

You're still not getting it or understanding what they mean. Let it go sammy.

Didn't read it sammy. I know you wouldn't have come up with a team who regularly wins titles & does not spend big.

& for all the jokes & bravado I can put you on ignore & no more sammy.
where as you could have just put me on ignore but choose not too.

So sorry, I'll pass on taking advice from the likes of baz, schmood & sammy.

Yes, like sammy you know better than the individual person themselves what they mean. You have some special skills.

Thinking last night, there's something just not right with the figures being spunked this window.

We're run more like a proper business than a lot of the other clubs IMO.

Where will these super transfer fee clubs be if there's another financial meltdown? That stat on Everton's wage bill to turnover % last season is scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom