Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Where did I imply or state this is an issue?? I just asked a question based on our recent history, stop reading between the lines (there's nothing there)

You realise this is a group discussion don't you, not a private chat?

I was continuing the discussion of the point you raised, not specifically replying to your post.
:pochfacepalm:

You realise this is a group discussion don't you, not a private chat?

I was continuing the discussion of the point you raised, not specifically replying to your post.
:pochfacepalm:
Apart from the fact that you quoted me in what you added to the discussion, u not find that a little odd if not meant as a reply to me?

Apart from the fact that you quoted me in what you added to the discussion, u not find that a little odd if not meant as a reply to me?

Is this your first time on a forum?

You quote someone when you have something further to add to what they have said - it doesn't have to be a reply, it is purely reference context.

My ads are save on contact lenses. I don't wear contact lenses. How come you've got the Russian chicks?
Much prefer both of your to mine. I thought the choice of ads was determined primarily by your browsing history. Not so here: me and my kids are all THFC members and my wife would rather stick pins in her eyes than watch football.

Screen%20Shot%202016-08-27%20at%2012.45.55_zpsz25eeuvm.png

Doubt much will happen other than a few more sales, not getting my hopes up.
If we allow mason, benteleb and chadli to leave and bring nobody in we are utter morons and it would have been yet another occasion where we can really achieve something but levy decides not too(summer transfer window 2010 and january transfer window 11/12).

So I've been on holiday for 10 days. Had no internet which was lovely and come back to 50 odd pages of summer transfer thread....what have I missed...?...:avbpray:

Zaha and Mangala mostly. Odd rumours that look like they were true.

Bentaleb is at Shalke, Yedlin went to Newcastle for £5m, Mason is off to Sunderland or Hull, Son linked with Wolfsburg

Is this your first time on a forum?

You quote someone when you have something further to add to what they have said - it doesn't have to be a reply, it is purely reference context.
Maybe we misunderstood each other, I read your comment as disagreeing with mine
:dierpochhug:

N'Koudou will eventually sign.

Our goalkeepers are fine, Pau Lopez makes no sense but he's just a loan, our defence is fine. It's very much evident from todays game that we need another central midfielder, desperately. Dier was missing when he moved to right back and so was our defensive shield, which is amazing considering we have Wanyama..

I'm intrigued to see who we'll sign. We'll sign someone.

Back
Top Bottom