Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

i was stupid enough to bet on the west brom gam but i am looking at thinking berahinho is NOT worth £25m . Furthemore, Coulthrist looks like premier league material. Why did we sell him? did he have an attitude problem?
Never was very good in any of his loans from what I've heard. Windy didn't rate him one bit.

If you came away from that game thinking Coulthirst was Premier League quality I think you need to remember several things. One West Brom is barely Prem quality at their best and they weren't, two he needs way too many touches to get his shot off and three his passing instincts are just awful from what I saw.

Coulthirst looked enthusiastic but poor in my opinion. Just like he's always done for our u21's... Not even close to being good enough for the Premier League.

Obika without the Obika-instincts for scoring goals at a very poor level.

Out of the teams likely to get relegated. Which players should Spurs go for? if any.

If Newcastle drop, Perez, sissoko and maybe wijnaldum. I don't think any Sunderland players are worth the risk but I think Rodwell is the only one worth a gamble. I don't see any villa or Norwich players making the cut sadly.

Rodwell needs to stay fit though.

Out of the teams likely to get relegated. Which players should Spurs go for? if any.

Newcastle - Perez, Sissoko and I'd still take Shelvey as a squad player.

Sunderland - No one..

Norwich - Redmond if he can reach his potential.

Villa - No one..

WBA - not sure they'll go, but Berahino would be the only one.

If Newcastle drop, Perez, sissoko and maybe wijnaldum. I don't think any Sunderland players are worth the risk but I think Rodwell is the only one worth a gamble. I don't see any villa or Norwich players making the cut sadly.

Rodwell needs to stay fit though.
If Rodwell was going to train on I think it would have happened by now. He is not 21 any more, and if we are looking at 25 year olds we can do better than him?

belgium_640.png

Batshuayi would be perfect for us, he has grown into a mature player after his antics and non discipline in Belgium. He now knows what it takes to be a pro, thanks to Bielsa. He's not a target man but a pure killer with good pace and technique.

They call him the batsman.

media_xll_7539944.jpg

Batshuayi would be perfect for us, he has grown into a mature player after his antics and non discipline in Belgium. He now knows what it takes to be a pro, thanks to Bielsa. He's not a target man but a pure killer with good pace and technique.

They call him the batsman.

media_xll_7539944.jpg

He was a cunt? You sure he's grown out of it? Last thing we want is some hot shot bitching and creating drama and disharmony in our band of Brothers.

Back
Top Bottom