Summer 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's Lucky we don't have Ziege at the club. He was a handsome lad.

pa-519974.jpg

thats crap

In addition to allowing Ozil to grow acquainted with his new Woolwich surroundings, it is understood thatBlancos chiefs had reached an agreement with their north London counterparts that the German would not play for the Spanish giants in their league match against Athletic on Sunday, which they won 3-1.

he was on the bench. If there was some kind of sneaky conspiracy, he would never have been.

So wait, all this excitement i felt for about 15 minutes when I thought they'd ran into some bureaucratic cock-up with UEFA or some shit like that. All this Euro Thriller drama with a medical in Munich, catching the last flight to Heathrow and then being shoved into a Kensington hotel by your agent, fed nothing but the stuff that is in the complimentary fruit basket while waiting the all clear from the desk of some guy called Chips, is all because our beloved Mr Levy held on to the Bale deal longer than I can hold on for five-six pre-game pints?

Cheeky monkey! :levyeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom