Summer 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Genuinely thought Ozil would sign for Man U because he&#39;d want to go somewhere that he wasn&#39;t the weirdest looking cunt</p>&mdash; Frankie Boyle (@frankieboyle) <a href="">September 2, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

So that cunt Perez knew he couldn't pay for Bale so he sold his second best player to fund it?

:avbfacepalm:

Cunt of the century right here- nothing could ever top this shit.

Just when I think we are a stronger side than Woolwich, this bullshit happens, and the next time we will come close to them again it won't fucking matter because we will be selling Lamela or Eriksen (maybe fucking both at this point) to this thundercunt. I'm so done with Real.
fuck-everything-o.gif

So because they signed 1 player you are saying they will definitely finish above us? Really?

Two days ago he didn't want to leave Real and had rejected Woolwich.

Fuck them, I have no doubt we are stronger than them now.
Up to the players to prove it on the pitch.

Look, I'm happy with the window, with all the new players in..but with the Özil, Bale and Coentrao deals in mind...

Real Madrid can go fuck themselves. Simple as that.

Coentrao on loan to United? Now that's fucking annoying. I can't believe we've missed out on that one. That would have finished our squad off perfectly. Why couldn't we have put that into the deal for Bale? Either Madrid/Coentrao didn't want the deal or we've royally fucked that up.

Also, worth noting that our net spent is now only £500k, with Woolwich's being significantly higher than that.

Eurgh, I remember this place being a beacon of occasional sense and positivity. Granted that was all of two days ago. Now Woolwich sign one player in a position they are already very Strong in and the whole stratosphere collapses. He's very good, but he's no Van Persie, he's no Suarez, he isn't going to win games single handedly, he feeds What's in front of him. He doesn't dictate. I'm not reiterating who we've signed but for fuck sake take a step back and think. Think with your head, take a glance at their squad and look back at ours. Don't let one poor game at the Emirates smudge your sights. Im fucking happy anyway:bmj:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom