Summer 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that cunt Perez knew he couldn't pay for Bale so he sold his second best player to fund it?

:avbfacepalm:

Cunt of the century right here- nothing could ever top this shit.

Just when I think we are a stronger side than Woolwich, this bullshit happens, and the next time we will come close to them again it won't fucking matter because we will be selling Lamela or Eriksen (maybe fucking both at this point) to this thundercunt. I'm so done with Real.
fuck-everything-o.gif

Carroll is a U21 for us so we have 24 pros, and that's inluded Obika, Dawkins and Gomes.. He must get plenty of playing time. It could be the making of him. Bet Harry will trust him like he did with Andros..

Fellaini going to Man U apparently..and Everton get Barry, McCarty and Lukaku, last one on loan. We'll see..

Spurs, no late movers..I think.

Fuck Madrid.

The biggest cunts to us are the chavlingtons.

They've strengthened one of our rivals in Liverpool and fucked us over on Willian. They really played us and levy.

It is bit annoying scum signed igor but that's life. I think they need to worry about their defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom