Summer 2012 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Tottenham and Chelsea target Neymar will be allowed to leave Santos for free according to president Luis Alvaro de Oliveira Ribeiro."

:ledleylick:

... “What Neymar generates for Santos over all the years he is here would more than compensate for him leaving for free. “Neymar is happy here, and we will not give up persuading him to stay. Neymar will be in charge of his own future in 2014.”

ah :bmj:

Surely they wouldn't let him go for free anyway, this guy wouldn't... :levystare: and this is me dreaming of course that he would come to spurs... :vdv:

Clutter said:
"Tottenham and Chelsea target Neymar will be allowed to leave Santos for free according to president Luis Alvaro de Oliveira Ribeiro."

:ledleylick:

... “What Neymar generates for Santos over all the years he is here would more than compensate for him leaving for free. “Neymar is happy here, and we will not give up persuading him to stay. Neymar will be in charge of his own future in 2014.”

ah :bmj:

Surely they wouldn't let him go for free anyway, this guy wouldn't... :levystare: and this is me dreaming of course that he would come to spurs... :vdv:

We do have :sandro:

Clutter said:

Has Neymar employed Sky Andrew as his agent?!

spooky said:
Neymar will go to Barca or Madrid.

:levywtf: ? Neymar=value that will rise as he gets older, therefore would fit into Levy's philosophy.

Not saying I think it'll happen but hey, stranger things have happened, (see Teves + Mascherano to West Ham)

Actually, have stranger things happened?

Freudlyuchenko said:
spooky said:
Neymar will go to Barca or Madrid.

:levywtf: ? Neymar=value that will rise as he gets older, therefore would fit into Levy's philosophy.

if he's bought for a ridiculous price though, and he ends not quite working well in the epl, his value could well go down... :avbshock:

The Mercurial No.10 said:
Lol. Neymar. Yeah ok.

We might make a big showy fake bid that won't amount to anything of course. Then we can say, oh we tried (not very hard).

Personally I would have offered them Pav to the January with the promise of Saha and Nelsen in July all in exchange for Neymar, (but then someone went and sold Pav)

Freudlyuchenko said:
Not saying I think it'll happen but hey, stranger things have happened, (see Teves + Mascherano to West Ham)

Presumably Neymar has 3rd party ownership issues as well - which is probably why Santos would rather keep him until the end of his contract.......

I have it on good authority that Neymar has been talking with Sandro.

He loves the sound of Tottenham and is impressed with the ambition that is being shown. He also sees himself slotting into the striker position.

You heard it here first. Trust me on this one. Etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom