Stop StubHub – Important Update

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd rather sell my ticket to a fucking Woolwich fan who's a really decent bloke than Spurs fan who's I think is cunt.

Calm down you twat. Your semi-literate ranting is really starting to annoy me. Who gives a fuck what you do with your ticket? Jesus Christ - the self-importance of some of our 'fans' is nauseating. Sell the cunt to whoever you want.

But I tell you what, next time I can't make a game on my season ticket, I'll spend the £100 or so quid I usually spend getting there, stand outside with a questionnaire, making sure the bloke who gets my ticket has been a Spurs fan for 60 years, sings himself hoarse for 90 minutes every game, him, his dad, his grandfather and his great grandfather are all good honest working class fuckers who have always lived in council flats in Enfield, and I'll pay him 50 quid to take the ticket off me. Because buying a season ticket for Spurs for years means I'm now responsible for them.
Good. You're learning.

It is an absolute disgrace, that almost a fifth of our ST holders clearly have no intension of going to matches and are profiteering from it.

I would give anything for a season ticket and not to have to go through the rigmarole of trying to book tickets online (like today) when they go on sale.

Those ST holders in question should have them forcibly removed, and offered to supporters on the waiting list.

#SnubHub

That's a massive extrapolation. Don't agree with it but would like to think that for the first three home games at least, the vast majority of those ST holders were on family holidays during the school's summer break. Would be very interesting to get a more detailed match by match breakdown. For instance, I refuse to believe that a fifth of our ST holders didn't come to Chelsea at home.

Just seen on twitter that the hotspurtickets account is now being monitored by the club and they are actively banning people who they find to have resold their tickets through it.
Even though it's only ever sold at face flipping value as opposed to cunthub who let you rip people off left right and centre.
Levy had better tread carefully because If this sort of shit carries on then I can feel a revolution coming and it's not going to be pretty

I've been looking at this

http://www.haringeyindependent.co.u...erate__strong__stance_against_ticket_touting/

One thing that strikes me as odd is how much they pride themselves on the fact that only season ticket holders with tickets for games that are sold out can sell on Stubhub. That's not something to be proud of That's fucking moronic. That's like starting a game of monopoly where the money is split 50 50 But one person gets all the property.

The only person that will win is season ticket holders. They've been given a golden ticket and an auction house and told to go wild.

Perhaps if when they want to sell their Ticket to some game that isn't sold out, and no one is willing to pay more than half the price for a ticket it would balance things out.

However... Then the people with the tickets are just going to charge more for the sold out games. Which is probably why they implemented that rule in the first place.

The whole thing is a complete joke.

You're supporting a system that exploits supporters. It's a vile system that shouldn't be anywhere near any football club. You can get face value tickets on twitter.

It's very hard to design a flawless system. The primary objective of it should be to cater for those who attend regularly as opposed to those who make a trip from overseas once every 4 years.

As it stands its a complete fucking rip off. The fact it might make it easier for people who rarely attend is hardly a compromise

Bought my first ticket off them for Saturday's game as it happens, buying a ticket for 60 quid when it's displayed as 50 because they've whacked on a 10 quid service charge is criminal fucking legalised touting the cunts
IMho 10 quid ain't bad and if that's where it stopped I doubt there would be too many complaints as most could stomach a £5 admin fee and £5 premium for not being a season ticket holder but some of the prices banded around on there are insane and I'm surprised the trust don't do more to stop it, sadly tho plenty of those tickets will have been placed for sale by fans, that's what grinds me when someone would rather fuck over a fellow yid for the price of a decent meal

I know a PL season ticket holder who's not as interested as he used to be who basically uses StubHub to fund his ST, makes whatever profit he can. Of course he's the first to moan loud and long that the atmosphere isn't what it was, plastic fans bla bla bla. Refuses to see any correlatation between the two.

Cunt

As a Spurs fan don't you think you are responsible to ensure your ticket ends up in the hands of a Spurs fan? Or do you not give a shit who buys it, like a tourist visiting London who has on his bucket list "must visit a Premier League match". This tourist who will at any cost buy a ticket and thus create an environment for increased ticket prices, pricing out those genuine fans who can't afford to go? This tourist will sit on his hands, not sing, not contribute in any way to the atmosphere, an atmosphere that you only recently criticised for not doing a Napoli style intro for players names!!!! Couldn't fucking make it up, you are so typical of the lowlife fan that is seeping into the game and Spurs. Criticise the atmosphere yet YOU are directly responsible for making it so, fuck me WHAT A CUNT!!!!

Sounds like you do not give a shit, you don't care about Tottenham and the future of Tottenham. You take no responsibility for your actions, so long as you don't have to do anything, easy life, lazy, click on a couple of buttons, so long as you get your money back. Can't you see what your actions are doing? Get off your arse, ask mates at work, find out if they or their kids support Spurs. If you want to feel connected to a club it starts by your actions, helping out fellow supporters, it actually feels quite good if you can be bothered.

So if I don't sing but I quite like it when others do, I'm a cunt? And you're the sort of prick I'm supposed to be "responsible" for ensuring they get their entertainment as cheap as possible ?

Easy fucking life ? How the fuck do you know how easy my life is, you presumptuous cunt ?

Personally I don't really judge anyone based on what football team they support, maybe that's because I'm not fucking 8 years old. I'd rather sell my ticket to a fucking Woolwich fan who's a really decent bloke than Spurs fan who's I think is cunt.

But I tell you what, next time I can't make a game on my season ticket, I'll spend the £100 or so quid I usually spend getting there, stand outside with a questionnaire, making sure the bloke who gets my ticket has been a Spurs fan for 60 years, sings himself hoarse for 90 minutes every game, him, his dad, his grandfather and his great grandfather are all good honest working class fuckers who have always lived in council flats in Enfield, and I'll pay him 50 quid to take the ticket off me. Because buying a season ticket for Spurs for years means I'm now responsible for them.

No need for stub hub Tottenham mearly have to set up their own resale market. All reasonable administration fees go to the club. No above face price pricing. It's simple. Jumping in bed with stub hub is deliberate but shameful choice by our club. Just no need for it.
In other words, the old ticket exchange....

Disagree, your a bit of a prick if you don't sell a ticket for as much as you can get for it. I would happily sell a ticket for 10 times the face value to my best mate if he was prepared to pay for it. We live in a capitalist society where the value of anything is what someone is prepared to pay for it, and long may it continue !!
And the value on friendship means nothing to you? Or less than cash anyway?

Back
Top Bottom