Stockholm Syndrome, or what? Which Woolwich player would you buy?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We all got fed up when Sol Campbell went off to Islington. Is there any current Gooner hero that would make a good Spur?

This is partly a joke question - which choice would most piss off people gathered in the Compton Arms?

It's partly a serious question - if you could grab one, which one would it be?

I suppose that "buy X on a gazillion year contract, and then lend him to Athletico Dollis Hill, forever" is a valid answer, but maybe someone who would actually play?

Confused Season 9 GIF by The Office

We all got fed up when Sol Campbell went off to Islington. Is there any current Gooner hero that would make a good Spur?

This is partly a joke question - which choice would most piss off people gathered in the Compton Arms?

It's partly a serious question - if you could grab one, which one would it be?

I suppose that "buy X on a gazillion year contract, and then lend him to Athletico Dollis Hill, forever" is a valid answer, but maybe someone who would actually play?

Trf Partey to the Scrubbs.

I'm just here looking for someone to say Arteta, so I can disagree with every post they make in future.

Wanted us to sign Timber before he went there. Only played 1 game so doesn't feel like a stubborn skid mark yet, but will in time.

None.

Aretata. Stand him in the corner. Big Ange tells them
'Win lads or this cunts in charge next week and hes goona get his lightbulbs out'

Back
Top Bottom