Steveomgage & other pre-season friendlies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: Steveomgage & other pre-season friendlies

Pretty uneventful first half really. we really need someone who can hold it up front

YidoBuckler said:
Sat doing an assignment watching the Spurs twitter made me realise how lucky I am not to have to rely on that shit every game.

Seriously, the club should just round up the best Spurs bloggers/Tweeters and give them a job, we'd actually then get proper updated info and a good idea from an official source as to what's going on at our club throughout all age groups rather than the utter garbage the spurs site offers.

I mean I only learnt the other day that the player Hall who has been playing in our Spurs XI games is not some kid from our academy but someone we've signed up seemingly from Brighton a few months ago!!

[tweet]https://twitter.com/AssouEkotto/status/232158068295749633[/tweet]

LOL ... Oh, Disco Benny ... you and your tweets LOL :bae:

BBC reported we'd LOST 1-0...

they fucking hate us!

conspiracy...

Lasagne was spiked...

UFO's exist!

Harry's an interfering old busy-body...

SOME of the above statements are accurate!

I have a crush on Gylfi and Vertonghen, excited to see what Gylfi will bring to Spurs. On the other hand I think it'll take JV time to settle, can definitely see him getting caught in possession a lot. Hope the fans and the management allow him time to grow as a player, very good on the ball

Raitei said:
Gylfi seems like such a tidy player. Hudd still doesn't look ready to be honest.

Where abouts were you sitting t?
I doubt Hudd will be back to where he was in 09-10 until like Nov-Dec. He's been out for soo long.

I hope the fans are patient with him. He will be great for us again whenever he gets back all of the way.

Re: Steveomgage & other pre-season friendlies

Dr. Filth said:
Raitei said:
Gylfi seems like such a tidy player. Hudd still doesn't look ready to be honest.

Where abouts were you sitting t?
I doubt Hudd will be back to where he was in 09-10 until like Nov-Dec. He's been out for soo long.

I hope the fans are patient with him. He will be great for us again whenever he gets back all of the way.

He got a great reception from the fans, so it seems he has good will on his side, unlike Bentley

Back
Top Bottom