Steveomgage & other pre-season friendlies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: Steveomgage

Quite an apt name for the stadium too. If the burger van is on site and the wind is blowing in the right direction it does make the pitch look like even more of a warzone than normal though which is kinda cool.....if warzone's had no dead bodies and smelled of fried onions

bensonrecon said:
Quite an apt name for the stadium too. If the burger van is on site and the wind is blowing in the right direction it does make the pitch look like even more of a warzone than normal though which is kinda cool.....if warzone's had no dead bodies and smelled of fried onions

From my experience that is what warzones are like, when watch the middle east from the comfort of BBC news there is always a van (probably a burger van) in the back round.

I'm going no two ways about that!
Stevenage is my nearest club ground :vomit:
I know 6 Stevenage season ticket holders, there is no fucking way I'm not getting a ticket!

ULTRAS EVENT? PLEASE?

Talking about this with some Gooner mates (yes I have a mate who is a gooner) and he wants to come..

LOL.

Oi Pav, don't lie, you either have a $cum or Gooner mate. I'm not proud of it, but as I said previously, I live deep in Gooner territory and I can't talk to no-one can I :(

I'm sorry, forgive me :(

Freudlyuchenko said:
Thelonious said:
It won't be an ultras event, next one is likely to be a youth game at WHL.

Do the Ultras have to be organised, its just Spurs fans who are willing to go ape for their shirt

I argee with Pav. We should just get as many people together as possible. Whether it is classed as Ultras or not, I'm still going mental.

Freudlyuchenko said:
Thelonious said:

Do the Ultras have to be organised, its just Spurs fans who are willing to go ape for their shirt
not at all but it won't be endorsed by TFC.

Fans should be willing to go ape for the shirt at all games but without the podcast to push it, and the focus of it being on the youth team, the Stevenage game won't be an "ultras event".

Thelonious said:
Freudlyuchenko said:
Thelonious said:

not at all but it won't be endorsed by TFC.

Fans should be willing to go ape for the shirt at all games but without the podcast to push it, and the focus of it being on the youth team, the Stevenage game won't be an "ultras event".

That comes across as a bit precious... feather boa? :gio:

I remember going to a Stevenage v Spurs friendly a few years ago. The board outside the ground which normally advertised upcoming matches was blank. As we were queueing to go in, the bloke in the queue behind us suddenly said "Excuse me, you don't know who Stevenage are playing tonight do you?". "You must be joking, it's Spurs!" was all we could reply as we looked at him standing there in his Woolwich shirt. I think he mumbled something like "oh fuck, I'm going to get killed", and then continued queueing!

Ramsingh said:
Oi Pav, don't lie, you either have a $cum or Gooner mate. I'm not proud of it, but as I said previously, I live deep in Gooner territory and I can't talk to no-one can I :(

I'm sorry, forgive me :(

How did you know my nick-name, Pav, everyone has called me Pav for the past three years but I don't think I have ever posted it on here before, but I guess it did derive from being called Freudlyuchenko into Pavlyuchenko into Pav but now its just Chenko or some people even call me Roman. And yes I have many many $cum and Gooner mates :( , one even scored a goal against David Seamen. The only non plastic Spurs fans at my school as two teachers, everyone else supports Woolwich, Chelski and United with a bit of Liverpool sprinkled in.

Back
Top Bottom