Steveomgage & other pre-season friendlies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: Steveomgage

Think this 'ultras' tag has been a bit misused a bit. When people on the podcast promote it round a yoof game, great - publicity etc. But if people on here want to turn up en masse to friendlies, Europa League games or whatever, just make it known you're up for it and people will show - not difficult to organise meeting points or whatever if people on the forum want to get more together for a session down the pub and at the game. Because the whole 'let's make it an ultras thing', it's just a word, really.

I'll be well up for this game fwiw

Freudlyuchenko said:
Ramsingh said:
Oi Pav, don't lie, you either have a $cum or Gooner mate. I'm not proud of it, but as I said previously, I live deep in Gooner territory and I can't talk to no-one can I :(

I'm sorry, forgive me :(

How did you know my nick-name, Pav, everyone has called me Pav for the past three years but I don't think I have ever posted it on here before, but I guess it did derive from being called Freudlyuchenko into Pavlyuchenko into Pav but now its just Chenko or some people even call me Roman. And yes I have many many $cum and Gooner mates :( , one even scored a goal against David Seamen. The only non plastic Spurs fans at my school as two teachers, everyone else supports Woolwich, Chelski and United with a bit of Liverpool sprinkled in.

I only called you Pav because of your username :')

Try living in Hertfordshire where people are either; woolwich or chavski and the odd closet Spurs fan..
Apart from myself and my mates dad, everyone with in a 1 mile radius is non-Spurs.. There are 3 Gooner social clubs near me and 4 Arse season ticket holders on my road alone :(

Ramsingh said:
Freudlyuchenko said:
Ramsingh said:
Oi Pav, don't lie, you either have a $cum or Gooner mate. I'm not proud of it, but as I said previously, I live deep in Gooner territory and I can't talk to no-one can I :(

How did you know my nick-name, Pav, everyone has called me Pav for the past three years but I don't think I have ever posted it on here before, but I guess it did derive from being called Freudlyuchenko into Pavlyuchenko into Pav but now its just Chenko or some people even call me Roman. And yes I have many many $cum and Gooner mates :( , one even scored a goal against David Seamen. The only non plastic Spurs fans at my school as two teachers, everyone else supports Woolwich, Chelski and United with a bit of Liverpool sprinkled in.

Try living in Hertfordshire where people are either; woolwich or chavski and the odd closet Spurs fan..
Apart from myself and my mates dad, everyone with in a 1 mile radius is non-Spurs.. There are 3 Gooner social clubs near me and 4 Arse season ticket holders on my road alone :(

I used to live in London then Oxford, then I didn't do crap in school so my Gooner father sent me to a boarding school in Dorset. Apparently if you live in a Caste/ Statleyhome you support Woolwich, If you just very rich you support Chelski, then if your neither you support United, the place is as plastic as Lego land.

S.L.R said:
Think this 'ultras' tag has been a bit misused a bit. When people on the podcast promote it round a yoof game, great - publicity etc.

I thought the concept of the ultras was to turn up and make a load of noise at a game that would normally only get a handfull of family and friends as spectators???

The friendlies at Stevenage normally sell out, especially if is the first team squad.

Freudlyuchenko said:
I used to live in London then Oxford, then I didn't do crap in school so my Gooner father sent me to a boarding school in Dorset. Apparently if you live in a Caste/ Statleyhome you support Woolwich, If you just very rich you support Chelski, then if your neither you support United, the place is as plastic as Lego land.

I feel your pain, man hug?

Ramsingh said:
Freudlyuchenko said:

I feel your pain, man hug?

Man hug accepted

Ramsingh said:
Freudlyuchenko said:
Ramsingh said:

I live in Herts and I know a fair few Spurs fans granted there tends to be more Gooners or Chav's but we are not alone. Eggs also lives in Herts about 4/5 miles from me.

zev3W.jpg

Ramsingh said:
Freudlyuchenko said:
Ramsingh said:

I grew up in Hertfordshire and my parents still live there. There are tons of Spurs fans where they live. It's part of how I became a fan.

I'm well up for the Stevenage game, should be able to drag along a few other Yids.

I used to work at the LA Fitness in Stevenage - there are some pretty tidy birds up that way.

Back
Top Bottom