Squad Numbers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

and people complain about our players now-days.................kids don't know how lucky they were to miss Andy Gray
Oh we had some gems then. My first year of season ticket holding, Should have asked for a refund:
No. Position Player
1 GK Erik Thorstvedt
2 DF Dean Austin
3 DF Justin Edinburgh
4 MF Vinny Samways
5 DF Colin Calderwood
6 DF Gary Mabbutt (captain)
7 MF Nick Barmby
8 DF Kevin Scott
9 MF Darren Anderton
10 FW Teddy Sheringham
11 FW Ronny Rosenthal
12 MF Jason Dozzell
13 GK Ian Walker
14 MF Steve Sedgley
15 MF David Howells
16 MF Micky Hazard

Glasgow Rangers according to 'reports'.

I would've liked to see him playing for someone in England. Derby would make sense in my mind, though watching Championship matches in the States is unbelievably tricky so I'm only basing their playing style on about 3 games I saw last season.

Did he make Lamela look like he can kick a ball? :lloris:
No Ian Moores did that, what a player he was. Oh, if only we had the likes of him and Colin Lee up front.

They did give me a couple of happy days. Moores when he scored our first when we done Man U at OT and then when both scored 7 between them...'we want 10' ( anyone who was there will understand)

I doubt if most would have turned up in 1976.

Back
Top Bottom