Squad Numbers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

zin

Supporter
Not seen anything official, which is odd considering season starts tomorrow, but from the friendlies I think we can safely say the new numbers are:

Toby Alderweireld - 4
Kieran Trippier - 16
Dele Alli - 20
Kevin Wimmer - 27

Shaquile Coulthirst - 46
Tom Glover - 50

Rest of the numbers here

Really annoying that Bentaleb and Mason haven't changed (well it looks unlikely), they are both in and around the Starting XI and should have numbers that reflect that. Having the big numbers just makes them look like they reserves still.

Really annoying that Bentaleb and Mason haven't changed (well it looks unlikely), they are both in and around the Starting XI and should have numbers that reflect that. Having the big numbers just makes them look like they reserves still.

I don't really mind it. Its kind of an Italian thing having wacky numbers.

11792143_10153125075448505_3001148468523593493_o.jpg

Nabil - 6, Mason - 8, Kane - 10

:townhmm:

Pardon my ignorance, but as Ade doesn't have a number, does that mean he can't play even if he does stay?
:avbpray:
Hope so, prick.

1994, Andy Gray had no squad number. We were so dire that Ossie recalled him for a home game, they hurriedly gave him 36 (I think) and had a shirt printed in the shop. It had the slightly smaller, slightly lighter colour blue numbers that you got there, never matched the other players. I don't suppose there are any photos, but it happened I promise. He came out and was at least 3 stones heavier than in this picture and was still useless.

EDIT: Wiki shows him as 33, but the shirt thing is still true.

tumblr_ltj0r90DmG1r564abo1_500.jpg

Pritchard now has 24 (previously 54), Onomah 25 (47), Winks 29 (44), McGee 31 (48). I guess all 4 will have a bigger part to play this season, especially in EL.

1994, Andy Gray had no squad number. We were so dire that Ossie recalled him for a home game, they hurriedly gave him 36 (I think) and had a shirt printed in the shop. It had the slightly smaller, slightly lighter colour blue numbers that you got there, never matched the other players. I don't suppose there are any photos, but it happened I promise. He came out and was at least 3 stones heavier than in this picture and was still useless.

tumblr_ltj0r90DmG1r564abo1_500.jpg

and people complain about our players now-days.................kids don't know how lucky they were to miss Andy Gray

Back
Top Bottom