Spurs Wallpapers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Goodmorning,

Since I sometimes make myself some (mostly spurs related) wallpapers when I'm bored, I thought I might not be the only one interested in them. I don't know if you guys like them, but hey, I might give it a shot. These are made for my own resolution (1600 x 900 ) , but if you like one, and you have a different resolution I'll optimize it for you :)

Okay, there we go!

wallpaper_tottenham_hotspur__by_donioli-d5lznvp.png

Grass

wallpaper_tottenham_hotspur__by_donioli-d5lzo4o.png

Blue

widewhite.png

White

wallpaper_tottenham_hotspur__by_donioli-d5lznzw.png

Black

asdasdrw.png

Bale

spurswallpaper.png

Wallpaper (For Samsung Galaxy S2, don't know 'bout other phones)

UPDATE:
balewallpaper1920x1080.png

(1920x1080)

kTWRnwq.jpg

(fast edit)

Hope you like them, and if you have a request or an idea about something, just ask! :jenaswtf:

Last edited:
Trying something completely different, here it is. It is made for desktop but I'm using the middle of it for my phone now. Remember this is just a fast edit. Will do something more creative when I'm relaxed again.

kTWRnwq.jpg

not a wallpaper, but poster in my room..
im trying to create a big poster with cheap price..
i split HD pict ( what me n my fella edited ) into many piece of A3+ paper ( bout 34cm x 48cm )
then print it on an ivory 230 papers, arrange it on a board, dutch tape it.
its cheaper than if we print a whole poster on A0 paper or more.
FLAGS OF OUR FATHERS : 9 pieces of A3+
SIGGY : 4 pieces of A3+
CANT SMILE WITHOUT YOU : 9 pieces of A3+

not good enough poster maybe,
but this is what i can do with last money in pocket last week.

front
2128uhc.jpg

corner
2chvt36.jpg

actual size
2uf6k4l.jpg

sory 'bout my bad language, im indonesian, and english is not my native language here.
but i hope you understand what im tryin to explain..

CHEERS MATE :avblol:

Back
Top Bottom