Spurs Wallpapers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

@ SawboSpur1882 SawboSpur1882 Here you go mate:
RxvsU7U.jpg

7Uiysll.jpg
These are both awesome, thanks so much!

Don't know if it was posted yet,but this wallpaper is so fucking epic!(Old picture yeah..Has VDV and Bale,but still i fucking love it.)
tottenham-hotspur-fc-football-logo-hd-wallpaper.jpg

I use it as my wallpaper.

Awesome. I've only seen this available on Pinterest links, and I don't mess with that shit so thanks for bringing that over here.

Plan on creating a new one for my phone tonight. If you want a new one for your phone aswell tell me what phone you have and I'll optimize it for your screen reso :)

Couldn't get mind to paper yesterday. Was in a terrible mood and didn't have any inspiration at all. If you have a good idea, please tell me :) Cheers

[tag4notice. @ Kalyl Kalyl ]

Couldn't get mind to paper yesterday. Was in a terrible mood and didn't have any inspiration at all. If you have a good idea, please tell me :) Cheers

[tag4notice. @ Kalyl Kalyl ]
As we have a quite a few more pictures of Holtby being awesome, why not a collage sort of thing with him?(Yes I'm a big fanboy!)

Yo yo. Long time ago since I forgot my password but recoverid it now.

@ 8cspurs8 8cspurs8 Do you need on for a case, if so could you give me the link of the shop you are getting it from for document specifications and stuf? + ofcourse what you want on it. Might have some time this week for it.

Back
Top Bottom