Spurs Wallpapers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

BEST WALLPAPER I'VE SEEN IN A LONG TIME...

wallpaper_clint_dempsey_by_damian_carp-d5tjbgz.png

I ain't got photoshop skillz, I ain't even got photoshop...and there aren't many pics of Holtby playing for Spurs (yet), but I done this 'cos I'm bored..

holtby_zps24c9f45f.jpg

Famous quotes and club motto (will find which ones this evening as I'm busy for most of the day)

K, if you found anything post them here or PM me the words/quotes etc. Afterwards I will check if this possible. (+ I'm busy most of the day aswell)

and are you the one who mentioned me on Twitter a few moments ago? :)

K, if you found anything post them here or PM me the words/quotes etc. Afterwards I will check if this possible. (+ I'm busy most of the day aswell)

and are you the one who mentioned me on Twitter a few moments ago? :)
Will do, and I am indeed!

Are we supposed to post original content or can we rip one off from a random website?

I made this thread to share the wallpapers I made with you guys. But I won't mind it if you will post some backgrounds who others made since that allready happened by a few and they are cool aswell :]

+ I did a Bale one a few days ago, will post it here if I can find it on my computer what is not the case at the moment. (fuck me, I really shouldn't save my finished documents in random maps and name them asdahfhsdhgfkwerltaf.png and stuff like that)

Back
Top Bottom