Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters
If anything, this'll just bring a rule change that says you can now bring the play back. Which seems to have prevented them from doing so this time.

Either way, thank fuck Udogie took that free kick quickly.
In communication errors like this, play should have absolutely been brought back as long as nothing gone changing happened. It was like 30 seconds of nothing!

That's honestly shocking. Sack them all, they haven't got a clue.

It was all so rushed and they didn’t seem to really investigate it

If that was given against us I would be gutted but as it is Fuck em and couldn’t happen to a nicer set of fans!

Lmfao 🤣

It was all so rushed and they didn’t seem to really investigate it

If that was given against us I would be gutted but as it is Fuck em and couldn’t happen to a nicer set of fans!

Lmfao 🤣
But then the managers don't want all the added time on games making their tired players play for longer...

Oh look. It's just a mistake and a rule which prevents it being fixed. No corruption.

And oh look, the FA agree it was a red card. No agenda or corruption there either.

They are STILL rabbiting on about this offside…

Can i just get peoples opinion for one second… IF the shoe was on the other foot, do you think they would still be talking about it?
John Candy No GIF by Laff

I'm not sure that's a good idea though. What is the threshold? They can stop play for a decision 5 seconds after it happens? 15 seconds? 1 minute? 5 minutes?

I wonder if they will just introduce changes more around like, specific wording that needs to be used. Like, if it's an offsides decision, they have to say "Goal" or "No goal."
They say check complete to remove the risk of mishearing :no goal 'as' goal' by missing no... Seriously

Think they're gonna have to bring in semi automated offsides now, take some accountability away from the VAR team and get them to focus on less things on the pitch.

Back
Top Bottom