Spurs v Norwich

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

MoM really could go to anybody. Siggy, Eriksen, Dembele, everybody played great. I think I'd go with Rose though. Two goal saving tackles, great down the left both offensively and defensively. He's showing everybody what he's made of.

Just seeing that line-up it's clear Siggy's going to get a brace

tumblr_lwdto1xlxV1r8058ko1_500.gif

Great result. Just what we needed to banish the NLD demons.

New boys looked good, we never looked like losing. Popped our open-play goal cherry. Eriksen played a blinder, Siggy got a brace. Rose looked excellent.

Is there a negative, besides Townsend trying to do too much?
My negative would be that we didn't score more. We could be top of the table on goal difference if we had. We wont have too many games where we dominate so easily, so we should take advantage of these matches to boost our GD.

Yes agree great result but we took the foot of the gas when Eriksen went off. Should have had 4 goals

Back
Top Bottom