Spurs v Norwich

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Joint top, 9 points from 4 games. Three clean sheets. Well happy with that.

And furthermore, on the back of dominating the entirety of the game against a lower half side. Had we managed to do that a lone one more time last year, we'd be in the Champions League this year. Fantastic seeing us controlling all of our games as of yet. One goal conceded in six competitive games. Brilliant, gentlemen.

Perfect all round performance. Goals, clean sheet and solid possession. Can't ask for much more. (Maybe a third, greedy i know.)

Can't help but feel a twinge of disappointment Soldado didn't bag one. He was completely energized by the injection of creativity and pace into the side for this game, and was everywhere receiving the ball in linkup play in attack. Really wanted to see it pay off for him with a goal.

Soldado was so unlucky not to score today. He was so close so many times. No doubt that if we keep feeding him like that then he'll score a boatload this year for us.

Edit: cahspur said basically the same thing I did about a second earlier :levylol:

Amazing how a game against Norwich has reinstated the pre NLD optimism

In our last four matches against Norwich, two losses and two draws. This also after a season of consistently struggling against lower half sides. To see us dominate that thoroughly was immense to see. That was exactly how top four sides brutalize the lower half. Textbook stuff.

Amazing how a game against Norwich has reinstated the pre NLD optimism

I think the pessimism only came from the vocal minority in the first place. Losing by a single goal at the scums ground was really no biggy, especially when in the context of our other results this season - 5 games, all wins, conceded zero.

Really great to see Siggy throw off the bad luck today. I guess AVB does know better than the Siggy haters.

Good performance.

except Walker and Dembele, and Townsend, and maybe Dawson and Lloris.

Soldado was unlucky not to get his first premiership goal from open play.

Still not getting enough goals from dominant possession, 2 was the minimum expected really.

Good performance.

except Walker and Dembele, and Townsend, and maybe Dawson and Lloris.

Soldado was unlucky not to get his first premiership goal from open play.

Still not getting enough goals from dominant possession, 2 was the minimum expected really.
Dembele was good, Townsend was bit gung-ho but he didn't have a bad performance.

i will watch on stream net the match Live,
Come on You Spurs!
Cheers!
Tottenham-Norwich 2-0 (Soldado,Eriksen)
Dan,Romania

a beer for me! i predicted well the score ,2-0 with a hour before the game starting,i just wrong the names of scorers (i said before the game,soldado and eriksen the scorers,but was the perfect day for Sigurdsson -2 goals) otherwise, i would had to drink 2 beers ,instead of a beer!:chicco:

Dembele was good, Townsend was bit gung-ho but he didn't have a bad performance.

I thought Dembele didn't fit in with the flowing play the forwards wanted, he was slow and gave the ball away and didn't pass so great. But I'm maybe being ultra critical, it was a good overall performance, just want to see it against the stronger teams.

Now that's more like it.

Last year we left all of our creativity to one player, now many were showing sparks of brilliance.
I had to pinch myself reading this:
JltuVRj.png

:avbdamn:

Back
Top Bottom