Spurs v Norwich

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Its not, he isn't that good. Neither was Clint...but at least he had a better attitude. Sig looks like a spoiled kid who throws his cereal when he doesn't get his way.

here have one of these

Sour-Grapes-Central.jpg

Time to get fucking evil!

Nothing less than a resounding victory will do...
we need to finally brush teams aside, not worry that they might be 'up for it' in that plucky way that certain clubs manage to muster against the Big Boys... fuck that, put them in their place, they won't go down, (and I sincerely hope they don't, for Clipboard Chris's sake, if nothing else) I'm sure they'll win games against opposition near to them, but certain clubs write off certain games in the season as 'anything other than a defeat is a bonus'...
WE must be one of those clubs that other clubs write off their chances against now... not the type they can actually see a win from... fuck charity, fuck mid-table mediocrity, we are Tottenham... we need to start flexing some fucking muscle!

OK, maybe i've over-worded my point... but you get the gist!

WIN WIN WIN!!!!!

Don't know if its been said already but as much as I like his commitment and effort, Townsend is trying a bit too hard to be Gareth Bale. Shooting from miles out every time he get the ball!

Back
Top Bottom