Spurs v Norwich

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Norwich mate is blaming Garrido for everything...

How good was Danny Rose today by the way?! With little help from Gylfi defensively, he was really impressive.

Rose has looked great in all our matches this season imo

going forward he's a step up from Benny and defensively he's not much worse if at all

will be a full international soon enough I'd say even with the stiff competition at LB

Sig's second goal was ehh. Right place right time. Easy tap in.

The real star today was Eriksen. And, just think, he just started getting to know the squad and played as if he had been there for two seasons. I'm really looking forward into how the team develops.

Good for sig to get the brace. I still think he is overrated and doesn't add anything other than depth to the side. With two goals under his belt I see it going one of two ways: 1) he scores more 2) he doesn't....for a very long time.

Sig's second goal was ehh. Right place right time. Easy tap in.

The real star today was Eriksen. And, just think, he just started getting to know the squad and played as if he had been there for two seasons. I'm really looking forward into how the team develops.

Good for sig to get the brace. I still think he is overrated and doesn't add anything other than depth to the side. With two goals under his belt I see it going one of two ways: 1) he scores more 2) he doesn't....for a very long time.

still a far better player than Clint 'no control' Dempsey though

Really enjoyed our performance today, looked like a totally different team than the one that lost against the scum. Thought Danny Rose was out best player today (always a threat when he pushed forward) followed closely by Eriksen. I hope we can build on this result and gain some momentum, getting a result against the chavs two weeks from now could really put us in a good position.

Sig's second goal was ehh. Right place right time. Easy tap in...........

cK63D6b.jpg

Sounds fair. first game I had to miss this season and we played like champions final . oh and siggy scored a brace... he'll yeah.:dude:

@ pakistani-spur pakistani-spur Are you really pakistani?

Do you live there? Do you live in the eastern or western half? Is that just your heritage? How do you feel about the Western powers?

Are you a terrorist?:gio:
:paulinhofacepalm:
:adegrin2:

Back
Top Bottom