Spurs v Norwich

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is what I would like to see..
Subs:
Friedel
Chiriches
Townsend
Holtby
Dembele
Siggy
Defoe
Which i know still leaves Townsend/Ade/Naughton/Dawson out, our squads to good, ahhhh!! :avbcringe:

Do you mean Pete Townsend can't even get a game???

When you look at it like that, we do have a strong squad... dare I say, there isn't even a place for Bale in there!

Lloris
Walker-Daws-Verts-Rose
Sandro-Paulo
Townsend-Holtby-Chadli
Soldado

Holtby should be a starter ... he deserves it!
As for Eriksen and Lamela, I am pretty sure it is a tad early to get a starter position.
Because according to AVB ... they need to earn it.
But, I do see them coming on in the second half for sure.

So,
Eriksen for Holtby
Lamela for Townsend

And based on how the match goes, I wouldn't doubt Lennon coming on after his recent injury.
AVB may then bring Lennon on for Chadli and play ... Lennon-Eriksen-Lamela

Lloris
Walker-Daws-Verts-Rose
Sandro-Paulo
Townsend-Holtby-Chadli
Soldado

Holtby should be a starter ... he deserves it!
As for Eriksen and Lamela, I am pretty sure it is a tad early to get a starter position.
Because according to AVB ... they need to earn it.
But, I do see them coming on in the second half for sure.

So,
Eriksen for Holtby
Lamela for Townsend

And based on how the match goes, I wouldn't doubt Lennon coming on after his recent injury.
AVB may then bring Lennon on for Chadli and play ... Lennon-Eriksen-Lamela

Swapping the entire attacking three from Townsend-Holtby-Chadli to Lennon-Eriksen-Lamela just because we can.

Time to get fucking evil!

Nothing less than a resounding victory will do...
we need to finally brush teams aside, not worry that they might be 'up for it' in that plucky way that certain clubs manage to muster against the Big Boys... fuck that, put them in their place, they won't go down, (and I sincerely hope they don't, for Clipboard Chris's sake, if nothing else) I'm sure they'll win games against opposition near to them, but certain clubs write off certain games in the season as 'anything other than a defeat is a bonus'...
WE must be one of those clubs that other clubs write off their chances against now... not the type they can actually see a win from... fuck charity, fuck mid-table mediocrity, we are Tottenham... we need to start flexing some fucking muscle!

OK, maybe i've over-worded my point... but you get the gist!

WIN WIN WIN!!!!!

Time to get fucking evil!

Nothing less than a resounding victory will do...
we need to finally brush teams aside, not worry that they might be 'up for it' in that plucky way that certain clubs manage to muster against the Big Boys... fuck that, put them in their place, they won't go down, (and I sincerely hope they don't, for Clipboard Chris's sake, if nothing else) I'm sure they'll win games against opposition near to them, but certain clubs write off certain games in the season as 'anything other than a defeat is a bonus'...
WE must be one of those clubs that other clubs write off their chances against now... not the type they can actually see a win from... fuck charity, fuck mid-table mediocrity, we are Tottenham... we need to start flexing some fucking muscle!

OK, maybe i've over-worded my point... but you get the gist!

WIN WIN WIN!!!!!

We need to proper spank them by 3 or 4 to shut everyone up about this no goals from open play in the league shite. A Soldado brace and one each for Lamela and Eriksen will do nicely.

Any chance we can make this a proper atmosphere at The Lane...? Even though it's ONLY Norwich!

I'll be there, ticker-tape and voice box in hand... ready and prepared to launch both up into the air of White Hart Lane, and not come home with either!

Who's with me???

Last edited:
:balesnarl:
Haha, good one!

Oh wait, you're serious...:baeshock:

Well fuck.
its just that my country is full of racist bastards and turds.
thought that if ya´ll see that im nice. you come to estonia, buy a shitloads of stuff and make us rich as hell .:avbnaa::adeninja:

I said this in another thread but I'll say it again here:

Walker-Kaboul-Vertonghen-Rose
----------Paulinho-Sandro-----------
Lamela--------Holtby--------Siggy
-----------------Soldado----------------

Subs after 70 mins:
Dembele for Paulinho
Townsend/Lennon for Lamela
Eriksen for Holtby

Any chance we can make this a proper atmosphere at The Lane...? Even though it's ONLY Norwich!

I'll be there, ticker-tape and voice box in hand... ready and prepared to launch both up into the air of White Hart Lane, and not come home with either!

Who's with me???

I SAID WHO'S WITH ME? DAMMIT!!!!!

:parker::carrollwtf:
(OK , so both of them have gone, but they're the only 'angry' smileys I could find!)

Back
Top Bottom