Spurs v Norwich

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Am dJing in east London after the game (blatant) and am only back in London from Barcelona (even more blatant) for this game and possibly chelsea so I'm keen to make a day of it.

@ 1882 1882 I'd be keen to meet you and partake in some ticker tape. I think you're usually sat a block or so away from me as I alway see it being thrown up in the air around block 31/30.

@ Carlito Brigante Carlito Brigante @ Smoked Salmon Smoked Salmon @ Schoolboy'sOwnStuff Schoolboy'sOwnStuff any of you going?

Would prefer to meet anywhere but the brickies as its always fucking rammo in there.

P.s. 3-1 spurs. Erikssen to score from a direct free kick in the second half
I'll be there, but it will be the Bricklayers. So will @ , I think.

Whenever I've seen @ 1882 1882 handing out ticker-tape, it's always been in the Brickies.

I'm afraid I can't join you afterwards, as I'm off to Wembley Stadium to see Roger Waters perform The Wall.

Cool. I won't be coming from putney this time though so would have to meet you there.
No probs. I usually go to my parents the night before a match anyway as the journey to the Lane is much shorter so likely wouldn't have been going from the flat in any event.

I'll be at Chelsea too if you make it to that game. I'll be flying in from my penthouse in Monte Carlo for that one. :D

its just that my country is full of racist bastards and turds.
thought that if ya´ll see that im nice. you come to estonia, buy a shitloads of stuff and make us rich as hell .:avbnaa::adeninja:

13 of us are coming for a stag do In November. Will the girls there make us improve your economy or will we be disappointed?

I'll be there 12.30-1.00. Get jugs. Then you only need to go to the bar twice. And one of those is early when there's no queue.

And when I say jugs, I mean the four-pint beer pitchers.

It's gonna be wall to wall jugs and full sacks!!! ....and when I say 'sacks' I mean bin bags!!
Though I can meander down to any other watering hole of choice... Have bag, will travel!

Let's do this!!!

Oh and @ Schoolboy'sOwnStuff Schoolboy'sOwnStuff ... BLATANT I'M OFF TO WEMBLEY POST!

Ha! I'm row 22.... Hi neighbour!!!!
Btw, did anyone else (with a membership card) get a paper ticket through the post??
Just wondering if the system has changed or summit? Or have I now got a spare and not realise???
Cards are fucked, they are replacing them and sending out paper for this game

13 of us are coming for a stag do In November. Will the girls there make us improve your economy or will we be disappointed?
im sorry, my english is not that good.. you are going to do what ?

well if you want dem ladies who work for emm...you know, then you have to find a decent cab driver, some of them know where you can find those young ladies.
if you want to pick up girls from the street or just for eye beauty.. we are packed..... only swedes have prettier women than us.:adegrin:

bastards.

Back
Top Bottom