Spurs v Norwich

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lloris
Walker Kaboul Vertonghen Rose
Sandro Paulinho
Lamela Holtby Eriksen
Soldado

Friedel Chiriches Dawson Dembele Chadli Townsend Defoe​

Last edited:
Whilst I love the guy do we need Sandro against Norwich? I would prefer Holtby back there for this one to start with as I think he could control possession better. Bring Sandro on once we've built up a lead.

Lloris
Walker - Dawson - Vertonghen - Rose
Paulinho - Sandro
Townsend - Holtby - Chadli
Soldado
Dembele on for Sandro
Lamela on for Townsend
Eriksen on for Holtby

This is what I expect AVB will do, and I'm happy with it. Only thing I'm not sure about is Dawson or Kaboul starting, happy with either.

Whilst I love the guy do we need Sandro against Norwich? I would prefer Holtby back there for this one to start with as I think he could control possession better. Bring Sandro on once we've built up a lead.
I dont think you are giving Norwich enough credit there. Ive been at both games home and away for the past few years and they are not a walkover. The 2-1 defeat at home last April was fully deserved. My walk back in the rain to Ikea at Edmonton in the rain back to the car with 6 Canaries fans isnt something ill forget in a hurry either.
:vdvcry:
With the formation we play the anchorman has to be in the side, so Sandro has to play.

I just want three things (in order of preference):

- a win

- a goal from open play

- Kaboul and Holtby to start.

I know that might count as four things.

actually having read Dan's posts in the Chiriches thread, maybe go with this....

----------------------Lloris-------------------------
--Walker--Chiriches--Vertonghen--Rose--
--------------------Sandro------------------------
----------Paulinho--------------------------------
------------------------Eriksen--------------------
--Townsend/Lamela---Sigurðsson/Chadli
------------------Soldado--------------------------

Fuck, there are so many options, nice problem for AVB to have...

----------------------Lloris-------------------------
--Walker--Dawson--Vertonghen--Rose--
---------------------Sandro-------------
------------Paulinho--Eriksen------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------
-----Townsend---------------Lamela-----------------------
------------------Soldado--------------------------

Reckon he'll have to change things a little, not sure Dembele has been performing and capoue is out.

Am dJing in east London after the game (blatant) and am only back in London from Barcelona (even more blatant) for this game and possibly chelsea so I'm keen to make a day of it.

@ 1882 1882 I'd be keen to meet you and partake in some ticker tape. I think you're usually sat a block or so away from me as I alway see it being thrown up in the air around block 31/30.

@ Carlito Brigante Carlito Brigante @ Smoked Salmon Smoked Salmon @ Schoolboy'sOwnStuff Schoolboy'sOwnStuff any of you going?

Would prefer to meet anywhere but the brickies as its always fucking rammo in there.

P.s. 3-1 spurs. Erikssen to score from a direct free kick in the second half

Am dJing in east London after the game (blatant) and am only back in London from Barcelona (even more blatant) for this game and possibly chelsea so I'm keen to make a day of it.

@ 1882 1882 I'd be keen to meet you and partake in some ticker tape. I think you're usually sat a block or so away from me as I alway see it being thrown up in the air around block 31/30.

@ Carlito Brigante Carlito Brigante @ Smoked Salmon Smoked Salmon @ Schoolboy'sOwnStuff Schoolboy'sOwnStuff any of you going?

Would prefer to meet anywhere but the brickies as its always fucking rammo in there.

P.s. 3-1 spurs. Erikssen to score from a direct free kick in the second half
Yeah. I'm going. Might do me a favour actually as I've got a bad feeling my mate is going to bum out.

I think @ said he's coming over for the game as well, unless he was trolling.

Back
Top Bottom