SPURS v MOSCOW ...battle for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We shouldn't get carried away with this, CSKA are clearly on the beach and this doesn't make up for our terrible CL campaign as a whole. Still a lot of progress to be made going forward, and let's hope this win will give us confidence for the weekend and not just tired legs.

We shouldn't get carried away with this, CSKA are clearly on the beach and this doesn't make up for our terrible CL campaign as a whole. Still a lot of progress to be made going forward, and let's hope this win will give us confidence for the weekend and not just tired legs.
FUCK

I thought we'd top the group with this result.............

So nice with another win and a really good performance....just like Swansea, I dont give a toss who the oppos is.

We've messed up in enough games like those before, so very pleased this week. Continued from the Chelsea game, it really feels like we are coming into a decent stride.

I really enjoyed that. Always something special about Spurs in Europe and I really hope we take the Europa League as seriously as we took tonight. Winning breeds confidence.

That third goal shows how important Alderweireld is to us too by the way. Great pass to bypass midfield to kane and take nothing away from that cross to Alli.

Cant wait for Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom