Spurs Show

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I donated toward that banner and have been behind AVB from the get go.

MINDFUCK

For me it was more a statement against the media and the FA for starting to circle Harry like vultures once the tax case was up. For others I'm sure it was a statement of undying love. Can't really tell you bout the majority on that forum cause I don't frequent it anymore.

Leaked running order from this weeks Spurs Show.....

Lets get an ex- spurs player on, keep interrupting him, giggle and comment all over him as he talks about something interesting.

AVB impression was funny once, now its just tired.

John Pratt, he doesn't like a foreign defender, but would rather listen to his stories & opinions about the old days than anyone else on their show.

I hate the AVB impression, I liked John Pratt, shame we couldn't hear more of what he had to say.

I had the pleasure of John Pratt's company at a dinner I went to a while ago. It's worrying that everything he told me, he just repeated on the show (almost word for word). It's like he has condenced his Spurs life into 60 mins memorized it and has been knocking out the same line for 30yrs. Somehow I feel cheated, wish I didn't listen to that. Oh well..........I found him a really nice down to earth guy. He is now a window cleaner dont you know.

i dont know why i listen but i do boring tube journeys have to be filled with something but the betting advert really gets my goat

actually cockney friendly i am your mate shaking heads arn't eyeties peculier gambling is fun schtick gets on bleeding wick

I've been disappointed by the Spurs Show of late. It's a bit annoying for them to all talk at once - all the time..for me they are well behind Fighting Cock and Ohh When the Spurs in the Spurs podcast rankings at the moment.

The one thing that I HATE about it is they are obsessed with saying "typical spurs" (in the negative). They are the upper west personified, stuck in the past. Don't they see we are in a new dawn, no longer a team that can't defend for shit, no longer a team that rolls over. AVB needs to create his winning mentality on these dudes.

Back
Top Bottom