Spurs announced as opponents for 2015 AT&T MLS All-Star Game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Probably what will happen with any transfers as well.

- Look, Mauricio. I know you wanted this and that player, but I was just made aware of this really good deal for a player you probably don't want.
- Oh, okay...
- Yeah... So... Good luck with the season!

Groundhog day. I'm starting to feel a bit confused.

Levy returning on transfer deadline day to see poch...

I Am I n the airport as we speak ready to board a flight to Denver. I've already received reports that CO Spurs are telling people not to sing and yelled at a guy for taunting gooners that showed up to our open practice. At any rate, wish you were going.

Certainly wasn't the case last night as I barely have a voice. Shout out to LA and Austin for bringing it loud. And my air bnb is a block away from a dispensary next to a Taco bar that was blasting Chakra Demus.
Honestly, I may never leave here

That's 9 days old. It's on at 11 am.

It's obvious that sky pulled out when Gerrard did.

Their obsession with him is very weird...and embarrassing. We all know they would spend half the match commenting on Gerrard's move to the MLS and how he is a Premier League legend and how two great Premier League players of recent years are playing in the same side, blah blah blah etc etc.

Back
Top Bottom