Spurs All Time Eleven

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi everyone,

First thread and I wanted to do something a bit different but not sure it’s been done before.

I did a quick search on the forum and I couldn’t find anything so I thought this would be a bit of fun.

Rules:

- All time starting 1
- Bench of 7 players (must include a gk).

I’ll go first: (4-3-3)

Jennings

Walker King Vertonghen Rose

Hoddle Modric Waddle

Bale Kane Gazza

Bench: Lloris, Mabbutt, Alderweireld, Dembele, Ardilles, Son, Greaves

HC: Mauricio Pochettino

Hoddle Dembele Modric Waddle
Greaves Kane

This would be my front 6. Obv loads of options, Bale, Klinnsman, Ardiles, gazza, Blanchflower etc but I think that would be a great side to watch. Nice balance

I can’t be bothered to pick a back 4 and Jennings would be in goal, although Clemence was great too apparently. Maybe Gazza, King, Vertongen and Bale in the back 4 😂

I find it really difficult to do this outside of the timeframe i've supported us. So in that case mine is from 1975 onwards

Jennings

Perryman King Vertonghen Hughton

Hoddle Ardiles Gascoigne

Waddle Kane Bale

Subs:
Lloris
Gough
Walker
Modric
Carrick
Klinsmann
Archibald

Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Hi everyone,

First thread and I wanted to do something a bit different but not sure it’s been done before.

I did a quick search on the forum and I couldn’t find anything so I thought this would be a bit of fun.

Rules:

- All time starting 1
- Bench of 7 players (must include a gk).

I’ll go first: (4-3-3)

Jennings

Walker King Vertonghen Rose

Hoddle Modric Waddle

Bale Kane Gazza

Bench: Lloris, Mabbutt, Alderweireld, Dembele, Ardilles, Son, Greaves

HC: Mauricio Pochettino
I'm sorry but you can't call it all time mate then leave out Blanchflower Mckay Nicholson and Burkinshaw.

That I have watched

Lloris
Walker King Bale
Anderton Gascoigne Modric Ginola
Kane Berbatov

Admin Admin that line-up code looking beautiful in this thread in full flow 😁
Office Monkey GIF

Back
Top Bottom