Selfie Sticks Banned From WHL!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

79b91399ea978726358695ca920a9ce3.jpg

did this cunt touch you in your special place?

Your average brickies patron these days.

Proper cunty

Personally I like the videos people do of the crowd chanting and that as they can be quite entertaining. Selfie sticks can suck a long one, though. Whatever happened to just asking someone to take a photo of yourself for you?

I thought selfie sticks were just hipsters' weird way of showing some sort of postmodern self-irony. Never crossed my mind someone would actually use one. At least not publically.

It's a win for 'old' over modern football for once. Hopefully those touristy cunts won't come now they can't take their pathetic selfies.

Would be nice, but the touristy cunts predate selfies and selfie sticks by a few years. The only way we'll deter tourists from coming now is with a more hostile atmosphere (hostile not just meaning loud). Abandoning Stubhub would help too. And neither of those things are realistically gonna happen. They're here to stay, and when the new ground eventually arrives the problem will get a lot bigger.

Yeah, though we might be able to catch a few out at the gates when they don't read the entry rules before arriving at the stadium...

Back
Top Bottom