Selfie Sticks Banned From WHL!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know someone who won't be happy about this. If only he could aim a fucking ball as well as his camera.

1406904622776_wps_6_image001_png.jpg

th
th

This was Soldado's earlier attempt he discarded.
Sometimes a selfie can disfigure the images?

Glad they've been banned, and not even because of the cunty act that they have been designed for. I can't get into WHL with my fucking Dr Pepper bottle lid, let alone a stick that resembles a police truncheon.

Though, anyone trying to enter with one should have been taken to the roof and kicked off with their hands glued up their arsehole. Absolutely pathetic 'device'.

Inter at home? That was pretty amazing.
We need to get back in the Champions League :(

8cd4otdl.jpg
Source: @LiamCSWY - Twitter

Following a couple of emails, selfie sticks have banned from White Hart Lane as they break rules on telescopic poles over 100cm inside the ground. After all the bullshit they tried to limit fans with flag pole restrictions I'm glad to see the same rules being used in favour of the non-tourist fan.
GOOD!

In fact, I'd take it further... allow the selfie sticks, just BAN the people bringing them in!
fucking day-trippers!

GOOD!

In fact, I'd take it further... allow the selfie sticks, just BAN the people bringing them in!
fucking day-trippers!

"Because everybody hates a tourist, especially those who think it's just a laugh and the chip stains and the grease will come out in the bath. You will NEVER understand how it feels to live your life with no meaning or control, with nowhere else to go...."

Pulp. Spursy

It's a win for 'old' over modern football for once. Hopefully those touristy cunts won't come now they can't take their pathetic selfies.

It's a win for 'old' over modern football for once. Hopefully those touristy cunts won't come now they can't take their pathetic selfies.
Would be nice, but the touristy cunts predate selfies and selfie sticks by a few years. The only way we'll deter tourists from coming now is with a more hostile atmosphere (hostile not just meaning loud). Abandoning Stubhub would help too. And neither of those things are realistically gonna happen. They're here to stay, and when the new ground eventually arrives the problem will get a lot bigger.

Would be nice, but the touristy cunts predate selfies and selfie sticks by a few years. The only way we'll deter tourists from coming now is with a more hostile atmosphere (hostile not just meaning loud). Abandoning Stubhub would help too. And neither of those things are realistically gonna happen. They're here to stay, and when the new ground eventually arrives the problem will get a lot bigger.

Yeah, though we might be able to catch a few out at the gates when they don't read the entry rules before arriving at the stadium...

Back
Top Bottom