Selfie Sticks Banned From WHL!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

79b91399ea978726358695ca920a9ce3.jpg

did this cunt touch you in your special place?

Your average brickies patron these days.

Proper cunty

I can understand you may want a photo if its your first visit and you want to record it, but I just don't get the selfie - people just look totally distorted - if I want a photo taken, I will politely ask a passerby to take one for me, I'm happy to reciprocate.

I don't understand selfie sticks but I do understand the camera.
Maybe it's because I'll probably never get back to WHL after this season but I've recorded a few chants and tried to get some goals or saves on my phone from free kicks.
Feels a bit wrong but fuck it.

Filming and taking photos should be banned during the game IMO. Part of "up on the blog so everyone knows" culture but undoubtedly kills the atmosphere. If you want a photo do it before or after the game

I really don't give a fuccckkkkkkkkk and I'm so bored of hearing about this shit. I don't go to games to see what other people do i go to watch football. If people want to take pictures then so fucking be it. I take pictures sometimes, i take the odd video of the crowd when it gets proper lively. Sometimes i watch em back and get goosebumps. Sometimes i show my friends to explain why i love going to football. Sometimes i show the Mrs because she hates football.
Yeah selfie sticks are banned because they're dangerous in such confined places. Would i take one to a game, no, but I wouldn't care if someone else did. Everyone just loves fucking moaning. Including me, because this is just a moan about people moaning. which arguably makes me worse. But fortunately for me i don't careeeeeeeeeeee!!11\1\1\1!!!2211

Personally I like the videos people do of the crowd chanting and that as they can be quite entertaining. Selfie sticks can suck a long one, though. Whatever happened to just asking someone to take a photo of yourself for you?

I thought selfie sticks were just hipsters' weird way of showing some sort of postmodern self-irony. Never crossed my mind someone would actually use one. At least not publically.

Got to admit the lack of real celebrations seen on camera after we scored against Chelsea(incl. the knob with the selfie stick) made me feel a little bit sad.

We never used to be like this. I've grown up thinking that this is what separates us from the goons.

Got to admit the lack of real celebrations seen on camera after we scored against Chelsea(incl. the knob with the selfie stick) made me feel a little bit sad.

We never used to be like this. I've grown up thinking that this is what separates us from the goons.
Did you go to the game? The only time I've seen celebrations like that were the 5-1 against Woolwich.

Did you go to the game? The only time I've seen celebrations like that were the 5-1 against Woolwich.
Really? I thought they were really muted and I was in Block 31. Loads of Stub Hubbers around, even up in the cage. Nowhere near the 5-1 Goons, 2-1 Chelsea (Daws and Lennon) and the Inter Maicon game IMO

Really? I thought they were really muted and I was in Block 31. Loads of Stub Hubbers around, even up in the cage. Nowhere near the 5-1 Goons, 2-1 Chelsea (Daws and Lennon) and the Inter Maicon game IMO

Before stubhub most of the tourists(and other non-Spurs fans who just went for the occasion) were gathered up in the East or West Upper. After stubhub they are everywhere in the ground

Back
Top Bottom