SCBC fans' obsession with the mighty Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

" A friend of mine was once a Press Officer for Spurs. When they sold Berbatov on the last day of the window a few years ago, Levy knew they were in trouble and needed a striker. He put in a £20m bid for a striker that Juande Ramos said he quite liked. It got turned down, being the last minute it was hardly surprising. Levy upped it to £25m.

It was Carlton Cole. £25m for Carlton Cole. Insane. "

Yeah sure we did. Fucking hell.

I read the only reason Le Tissier didn't move to Spurs back in the late 80s was because his wife didn't want to move to London (the WAGs have clearly changed in the past 25 years)

Maybe they still have their knickers in a twist that loyal one-club man Matt Le Tissier would have happily swapped Southampton for the chance to play for Spurs.

I just think this thread says more about us than them.

The fact that we are now treating Southamton as a rival to put the effort in to take the piss out of is quite tragic really.

Decent little club that has been quite successful for a few years now. We have treated them like shit and are constantly sniffing around for their players and managers.

Embarrassing thread.

The Rejects had NO affiliation to the British Movement Billy.In fact it was their firm that smashed em and finished them as a force in east London for good.They should have sued the programme that accused them of that ,but their then manager Tony Gordon refused stating "no,no you don't sue ITV".
The Brothers were Steve M and Matty M(Steve died in the late 80s ,I believe)

The Rejects had NO affiliation to the British Movement Billy.In fact it was their firm that smashed em and finished them as a force in east London for good.They should have sued the programme that accused them of that ,but their then manager Tony Gordon refused stating "no,no you don't sue ITV".
The Brothers were Steve M and Matty M(Steve died in the late 80s ,I believe)

Wasn't Gary Bushell their manager at one point or something to do with them?

I just think this thread says more about us than them.

The fact that we are now treating Southamton as a rival to put the effort in to take the piss out of is quite tragic really.

Decent little club that has been quite successful for a few years now. We have treated them like shit and are constantly sniffing around for their players and managers.

Embarrassing thread.
How are we treating Southampton like a rival

I didn't read all of the posts, but it amazes me how much they know about our players ... TBH I would struggle to name many of theirs, simply because I have no interest in other clubs and what they're doing

Fuck em... Small club in a shit city. fucking retards playing in their red and white striped shirts, your shirts are shit you bunch of gobshites.

And we know how to sing "their" alleged song because we have passion and we are just so fucking superior in every way!!!

:dude:

It's funny when that bloke said they had been calling the shots in the transfer window after Man Utd bought their best player , let's face it they would sell the tea lady if an offer came in

The attitude in this thread is disgusting.

How are you lot any different from what you call others to be when you say the same shit?

Yeah you're right, we should invite them round for dinner and all dance around a Maypole, then play musical chairs and pass the parcel..

Shock horror football fans from different clubs slag one another off..what ever next..?

I love reading a bunch of people with so much bitterness and jealously. Saintsweb will be my new bedtime reading.

qlsdz.jpg
qlsdz.jpg

qlsb9.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom