SCBC fans' obsession with the mighty Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"Not to mention right before our European qualifier, deserve all that they get this season and more. Be a beautiful thing to see them get relegated."

Being hated is the absolute bollocks. One of their melts spat at me over the PLL divide in 2013. That sort of behaviour gives you a sense of superiority.

My old athletics coach is a Saints fan. Him and Koeman are the only two souls still associated with that club that I have an ounce of respect for.
In 89 at the dell I got a pound coin thrown at me, it gave me a small cut on my head.Being a Tottenham fan, I picked it up and put it in my pocket..... It went towards my first post match pint.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank the Saints fan that launched it, for my drink....
This was the day that Bruno thought Tyson the first time.

Love this...
"In a way, it's quite a refreshing window. Everton, ourselves and West Brom holding their own and calling the shots. Should happen more often."
Held their own well when Liverpool and United came calling...

but for Harry Kane they wouldn't have finished in the top half last season.....

Yeah what the fuck is that all about ? A striker scoring goals and doing what he's paid to do? what ever next

That is the sure sign of a poorly run club..

I didn't read all of the posts, but it amazes me how much they know about our players ... TBH I would struggle to name many of theirs, simply because I have no interest in other clubs and what they're doing

The attitude in this thread is disgusting.

How are you lot any different from what you call others to be when you say the same shit?

Yeah you're right, we should invite them round for dinner and all dance around a Maypole, then play musical chairs and pass the parcel..

Shock horror football fans from different clubs slag one another off..what ever next..?

Another beaut.

In a way, it's quite a refreshing window. Everton, ourselves and West Brom holding their own and calling the shots.

"Calling the shots" ?? how many players have forced a move out of ST Mary's in the past two seasons?
I'm not sure of the amount but it has been more than any other club.. Just about every decent player they have had has left.. Doesn't quite equate to calling the shots..

"Not to mention right before our European qualifier, deserve all that they get this season and more. Be a beautiful thing to see them get relegated."

Being hated is the absolute bollocks. One of their melts spat at me over the PLL divide in 2013. That sort of behaviour gives you a sense of superiority.

My old athletics coach is a Saints fan. Him and Koeman are the only two souls still associated with that club that I have an ounce of respect for.

I remember when other teams except the obvious quite liked us. Glad that isn't the way anymore. It was always so patronising when United fans would 'side' with us....get fucked you Manc cum pockets.

That is generally the case when you are no threat to them.. It's a compliment to be hated as everyone is either worried about us or jealous of us..

Small clubs like West Ham are often liked as they are no threat to anyone and everyone loves an Underdog.

I know. I like that. When we were perennially finishing 8th - 14th we were bobbins and no one gave two fucks.

So many lols on that thread, don't know where to start.

Saints are a small time club that's punched above their weight of recent. I've never really had an issue with them, but they clearly dont have many good words to say about us. I admire their consistency with regard to their scouting and player development, but they will need to keep regularly finding these gems because they will always end up losing them to bigger teams which, wether they like it or not, includes us.

"Worst run club in the league" lol, just lol.

" A friend of mine was once a Press Officer for Spurs. When they sold Berbatov on the last day of the window a few years ago, Levy knew they were in trouble and needed a striker. He put in a ยฃ20m bid for a striker that Juande Ramos said he quite liked. It got turned down, being the last minute it was hardly surprising. Levy upped it to ยฃ25m.

It was Carlton Cole. ยฃ25m for Carlton Cole. Insane. "

Yeah sure we did. Fucking hell.

I read the only reason Le Tissier didn't move to Spurs back in the late 80s was because his wife didn't want to move to London (the WAGs have clearly changed in the past 25 years)

Maybe they still have their knickers in a twist that loyal one-club man Matt Le Tissier would have happily swapped Southampton for the chance to play for Spurs.

I just think this thread says more about us than them.

The fact that we are now treating Southamton as a rival to put the effort in to take the piss out of is quite tragic really.

Decent little club that has been quite successful for a few years now. We have treated them like shit and are constantly sniffing around for their players and managers.

Embarrassing thread.

Back
Top Bottom